The Day Life Of A Super Powered Teenager

You had no idea what your life would become. You had no idea that you would be using your powers to fight crime like you were.

And you didn't know that you would become close friends with a trio of super powered siblings.

But, most of all, you had no idea just how colorful your life would become. From being blackmailed by Princess Morbucks to stopping a gunman at a dance recital.

And now, even though you are still being blackmailed into being Princess' bodyguard during school hours, you still had a strange group of friends.

A really weird group of friends.

But you were also pretty weird yourself.

Power Up!

You looked at the girl who was currently holding her sketch pad closely to her chest.

You were currently going through your locker to find the books for your next class. However, your art class had paired you up with Buttercup on a project.

Said project was to draw each other's likeness.

Y/N: You wanna critique each other's portraits now?

Buttercup just awkwardly looked at her sketchpad, then back at you.

Buttercup: Actually, I think it'll be best for the entire world if you never look at my..."art". I'm really bad at drawing.

You looked at her unimpressed.

Y/N: But we have to do this for the assignment. I kinda don't want to fail this project.

Buttercup: I rather fail than expose this filth to humankind.

It couldn't be that bad, could it?

Could it?

You pulled out your sketchpad from your locker and held it up.

Y/N: Here. We can look at my drawing first. It's not that great either. I started working on it this morning so I'm still fixing some stuff here and there. Any feedback?

You held up your drawing, which made Buttercup's eyes grow wide. Her jaw dropped.

It was a near exact life like drawing of her. Even down to the freckles that you could only see when you looked close enough.

Buttercup: I....I sense superior talent and its making me queasy.

You looked at your drawing and shook your head.

Y/N: No way. It's not that good....

Buttercup: Shut up! It's a spitting image of me!

Y/N: No it isn't!

Buttercup: Yes it is!

Y/N: No it isn't!

Buttercup: Yes it is! Mine looks like a complete joke compared to yours! See?!

She held up her drawing of you, which was.....creative?

It was a very crude representation of you. Your hair looked goofy as heck, which was because of the gel, and there was some weird thing drawn behind you.

Y/N: Uh, Buttercup, what is that behind me?

Buttercup: It's fire!

Y/N: Why?! Am I supposed to be committing arson?!