Who baby

I do not own rights to the photos being used. This story is made up from my imagination and not intended to assassinate anyones character. Please do not use any parts of my story as your own. 

Dee POV (changing his character)

I knocked on the door and waited for her to answer

She opened the door in a red robe and a bra and panty set to match, baby bump on full display.

"Wassup ma" i said licking my lips.

"Hey baby daddy" she said letting me in.

" i came over here for business and you tryna get some dick" i smirked following her to the kitchen.

Whatever she cooked had it smelling good in here. Thats why i fuck with her. She know how to treat a nigga.

"We can do both, now sit down so i can make you a plate"

i did as told and sat at the table.

After making our plates she came and sat at the table with me.

"Yo this shit slap ma" i told her after a few bites of the jambalaya, rolls , and corn on the cob she made.

"Boy you know i cooks" she told me.

"But nah on a serious note what is it that you wanted me to tell you about them niggas" she asked rolling her eyes.

"Everything you know" i said.

"Ok so boom, i really dont want to be in the middle of this shit and i dont want to see nothing happen to you. Im gonna tell you everything i know so that you can be done with this shit" she huffed.

And just like that i knew what i need to do.

After i finished my food and she gave me the run down on them niggas i rewarded her and gave her what she was lookin for.

I sat on the side of her bed putting my shoes on, trying to zone her out. She bitchin because she want me to stay but i got shit to do.

"Shut the fuck up with that nagging shit man i told you i got shit to do" i snapped on her

I stood up to put my jacket on and she jumped up now in my face.

"You always do this to me have me in this house by myself while you go running back to the streets what about me and the baby" she yelled

I grabbed her by her neck and push her up against the wall. Didnt i say ill come check on you soon? I questioned her

She nodded her head. "Yess i just be lonely here always by myself and then Ty steady blowing my phone up. How much longer do i have to pretend its his baby Dee. When will this all be over huh?

I let her go and moved us to the bed so she was now sitting on my lap. I honestly have major feeling for Brie i just never been able to fully trust a female. Even thou she my baby moms i still cant seem to go all the way with her.