9

I wake up in a white room with extremely bright lights. I look around and see I'm laying in a bed with someone sitting next to me. I look around more and realize im sitting in a hospital.

"sunny.. c-can you hear me..?" i say with a cracky voice.

He wakes up and sees me awake.

"Y/N! YOUE FINALLY AWAKE!" he says in excitement.

He gets up and hugs me.

"what happened?" I ask him.

"It's a long story and I dont think you would want to remember it anyways." he replies.

I look around for the remote and press the doctor button. A few minutes later a doctor arrives to my room.

"Yes what may I do for you?" the doctor says.

"when can I leave.?" i ask.

"Well since you are awake, you may leave the hospital with supervision for this week for safety." the doctor says and leaves the room.

I start to sit up and get out of the hospital bed. Sun tries to help me but trips on the edge of the bed. I start laughing at his fail to get over to me

I do get up finally and sun helps me get dressed. He helps me out of the hospital and drives me to the daycare.

He helps me inside and brings me up to his room.

"I have a surprise for you." Sun says as he opens his door.

I look inside of his room and see my two kitties sleeping on sunnys bed. I try to run over to them and kneel on the ground.

I kiss both of them and turn around then say to sunny,

"thank you so much for keeping them safe"

He just nods and enjoys me seeing my kitties again. I get up slowly and walk over to sundrop. He looks at my eyes confused. I break the silence and kiss him.

He kisses back. God i forgot what his lips felt like, so soft. The kiss ended and I ask him,

"How long has it been, wait wheres jade!?"

"Its okay , jade wont be a problem anymore. And you were in a little coma for about 3 months." he replied to me.

"Wait do roxy and bonnie know I'm out of a coma?" i ask.

"Well i thought we could surprise them if thats okay with you?" he says with a smile growing on his face.

"lets go surprise them!" i say while smiling.

Sun is dozed out on my smile now realizing how much he missed me.

"ooo~ I see your thoughts havent gotten any cleaner" -moon
"hey! yours arnt any better" -sun
"thats because mine come true, your just a dreamer" -moon

Sun gets out of his daze and grabs my hand. He tells me a plan to surprise roxy and bonnie. I get into a box just my size and he starts wrapping it. One side is openable so I can exit.

He gets roxy and bonnie over to where I was and says the code word,

"Surprise!"

They stare at the box and I walk out of it turning to them.They run to me and hug me. Roxy and bonnie start crying and it made me cry too.

"i'm sorry.." i say with my voice breaking.

"Dont ever do that shit again, I thought you wouldnt come back!" roxy says.

The hug ends and we all wipe our tears. Sun walks over to all of us and says,

"Is this a good surprise?"