My Sunny Night Sky. (Ch.8)

Going to be Sun/Moon for a bit, also, for those who are confused about the dog, I took her out because I couldn't keep up, so I turned her into a robot that stayed attached to her hip.

Moons P.O.V.

I turned around and looked at the sleeping Y/n, snoring a bit and drooling on her pillow. I smiled and turned back around, watching as the man who assaulted Y/n get taken away in a stretcher... Perfect.

You were a bit rough Sun. Well he shouldn't have been putting his stupid, disgusting, pathetic, irr- I know Sun, calm down.

I smiled and walked back over to Y/n, brushing some of her hair away from her face and behind her ear.

I kissed her forehead and pulled out the cord from my back, plugging it into an outlet and laying down next to my darling. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close.

*Sigh* We got lucky Sun. I know Moon, I'm so glad she chose us. Yeah... She's perfect. Yes she is.

~Time skip~

I returned and started setting it up, knowing that she's not allowed to leave here again. I don't care about the rules, but Sun will get punished if they found out he went outside the daycare, let alone the whole building.

I'm swift and quiet, so it wasn't too hard for me, but bringing everything here in only 8 hours? That was very difficult, but I did it. She's going to love this, I even brought her stuff too.

(You'll find out what it is friends, I'm typing like this for a ~Reason~)

After I was done setting it up I picked her up and set her down on it, pulling the heating blanket over her along with the weighted one over top of it.

Why do you think she had these? The what? Blankets? Well, I would think because she gets cold easily and the heavy one feels good? I'm not too sure actually. Hmmm, Alright. It's almost 6 so let's switch. Okay!

I laid down next to my beautiful queen and closed my eyes.

Suns P.O.V.

The alarm setting went off and I turned it off quickly, hoping to not wake up the sleeping beauty, but unfortunately, I was too slow, and she was stirring away, "Hmmm..." She groaned and I smiled, "Good morning sunshine, how'd you sleep?" I asked and she turned over, looking at me then wrapping her arms around my neck, "Mmm'Good." She mumbled and shuffled closer to me.

I kissed her head and sat up, causing a whine to escape Y/n, "Noooo, come back." She cried and looked at me with a sad face, making my heart melt, "Darling, we have to get ready-" I finished and realized what day it was... It was Sunday, the one day where the whole building is closed.

She smirked, "Oh my, what day could it be? Could it be... Saturday? Monday? Friday?" She continued and got up, walking over to me and stood on her tippy toes just to poke my chest, "Hmm? Oh, let me check my ph...one..." She looked around then back at me.

Her eyebrow twitched and she had an irritated smile, "Why is my whole room in here? Hmm? Did you take this from my apartment?" She tapped her foot and I looked away, sweating, "U-Uh, I didn't, no... Moon did"

Snitch! I told you not to!

She sighed and laid back down, "You're both grounded. No cuddles, kisses, hugs, or hand holding."

Y/n P.O.V.

I smirked as I laid down on my bed, "You're both grounded. No cuddles, kisses, hugs, or hand holding." I spoke and wrapped myself up with my nice blankets.