Meeting

So cute ^^^ (\\•\\•\\)

AN-Sorry for the long wait, you guys. I had my MCAS then right after my PSAT and finally my finals...... like GAH DAYM. They don't give us breaks—also, thx for reading. Now sit tight, relax, and enjoy the story.

- Author (ノ・)

_________________________

(=_=¿)
_________________________

Second Pov |

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEE- SMASH!

At this moment in time, all you wanted to do was have a little talk with the person who invented alarm clocks. Yup, just a peaceful conversation, nothing more or less. Checking the time on your wall clock, you see it's almost 7. "Time to get up," you grumble, then twist your way out of the bed and onto the floor. "Ahhh, it never gets old."

You sit up and change into casual clothes for the day and head out of your room. Walking out, you go to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for yourself and Aizawa when he wakes up. So you put on an apron and get to cooking some pancakes, eggs, and bacon (or turkey bacon to all Muslim friends :] )

 So you put on an apron and get to cooking some pancakes, eggs, and bacon (or turkey bacon to all Muslim friends :] )

A pleasant aroma fills up the house. As you finish the last touches, you hear footsteps coming from the stairs approaching you. And behold, it's Aizawa in his tiered messy hair glory.    ' He lookin fine tho, ngl.'

Pushing your thoughts aside, you take the plates and put them in the dining room for consumption. You sit across from Aizawa as you and he dig into the meal in silence. "After you finish eating, change into some sports clothing, then meet me at the car," Aizawa explains after finishing his meal. You give a nod of confirmation because you have lots of food in your mouth.

After finishing your meal, you go upstairs to change into something for the occasion that you have no clue of. Looking through your closet, you pick up some black leggings, a black tank top to go with the leggings, and a white shirt to go over it. You then go to the bathroom to fix your (h/c) hair into a ponytail (or keep it the same if you like).

Looking at the mirror, you smirk as you look at the fit. 'Tbh, I'm looking like a snack right now. All those squats were worth it.' You do a few poses, then realize that your scars are showing on your arms. You didn't mind them. You thought they were relatively cool. But you didn't want to freak out, so you put some foundation to cover all visible scars from unwanted eyes.

Now going downstairs, you greet the cats and give them little pets. You put some black sneakers on to go with your fit, then finally head outside to a waiting Aizawa near his car (can be any car you imagine doesn't matter).

"Where are we going, Mr. Aizawa?" You ask. He sneers, " Just call me Aizawa kid, and we're going to UA for a meeting." Oh? Well, that's interesting. ' Wonder why I needed some sports clothes. Hmmm. Whatever.' "Well, then let's get to it." You say as the corners of your lip twitch up, excited to be going into THE UA high school for heroes.

~time skip~

As you guys drive down the streets, you see the building in the background, and holy moly picture, don't do it justice. This thing is HUGE, like gah daym. Parking the car, you hop out of the car and stare in amazement.

 Parking the car, you hop out of the car and stare in amazement

"Cmon, let's go. We don't have all day for this." Aizawa says. "Coming!" you say as a smile blossoms on your face. Going through the entrance Aizawa leads you through the hallways and giant doors until we stop at a door that has a teacher lounge on the side of it.

"Oh God, I don't think I can do this anymore." Aizawa turns his head to see you facing a corner hunched up. "I wanna go home." Tamaki Amajiki much? Yes, but in your defense, you haven't talked to anybody in the past years except for your AI, but that doesn't count. Plus, you were insecure about yourself with the mask off. 'How will they react? What if they don't like me? What if-' " Listen (y/n) you've been through worse plus they ain't a bad bunch. So Cmon and hurry up. I'm tired and want to take a nap." Aizawa states. 'He's right. I can do this. Now man up (y/n) and get through it.'

Smack* You slap your cheeks, making a harsh noise, and stand up facing Aizawa with a determined face. " That wasn't necessary, but you do you, now let's go." he opens the door with you right behind.

Going into the room, you are greeted by all the UA heroes that teach at the school currently, including All Might and principal Nezu. Some stopped their conversations and looked at you with questioned looks. "YOOOOOOOO AIZAWA, HOWS IT GOOOOOING?" Anyone can guess it, Mic said-no screamed. "Shut it." Aizawa glares at Mic. "C'MON, don't be like that, just trying to say HEEE-wait, who's the kid?" Mic questions while pointing towards you.

Now everyone in the room is also questioning your existence in the room, not including All Might and Nezu. "Hi?" 'Why do I have to be so socially awkward?' Suddenly, you are tackled and into someone's chest, being hugged tightly. " She's so cute! Can I keep her?" Midnight asks. "No," Aizawa answered while pulling a blushing mess away from her. "Aww why you gotta be so mean Aizawa?" You're just having a bi panic right now. 'Curse me and my liking of both genders.'

Looking around, they stare at you for a good 20 seconds while you do the same. " Ahhh (y/n) glade you could make it. I was starting to think you guys wouldn't come. Tea?" Nezu breaks the awkward silence. "Um ya sorry bout that and no thanks." you apologize. "Not to be rude but who's the kid?" President Mic asks Nezu.

Everybody magically got in their chairs including Aizawa when you weren't paying attention. 'Wait when did that happen? You thought. "Everyone, I would like to introduce Nullus, the world's vigilante hero." Nezu presents.

Author here sorry for the cliff hanger and not posting in a while. I will try to post more often and thank you guys for the support. Love you all. BYE 👋

 BYE 👋