𝐄𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 // 𝐍𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐚 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐟𝐟

Your age: 5

Summary: In the St. Petersburg thing, you had a small episode with your powers, but you still tried to keep everyone calm, hurting youself mentally in the process.

Detka: Baby
Devochka: Little Girl
Malyshka: Baby girl
Dorogoy: Darling
Moya devochka/detka/dorogoy/malyshka: My little girl/baby/darling/baby girl
Privyet: Hello/hi

---

"Y/n, come on, detka." Said Natasha, picking you up in her arms. You yawned and rested your head in her neck, slowly dozing off.

"Natasha, I hate you for not telling me about Y/n." Muttered Yelena. You heard your name being called and woke up, making grabby hands towards your aunt. "Tetya Lena." You whined, wriggling in your mother's grip. "Mama, Y/n want Tetya Lena." You spoke Russian all the time, and found it difficult to speak in English, but over time you managed to string words together to form a barely understandable sentence.

"Ha! Natasha, fork the kid over. She's mine now." Grinned Yelena, taking you from Nat. You snuggled into Yelena happily and fell asleep on her shoulder.

"Y/n, devochka, wake up." Said Yelena, patting your head as everyone reached Melina's house. You groaned and woke up, yawning slightly. "Aww is moya detka finally awake?" Grinned Natasha, as Yelena placed you on the ground. 

Melina went to greet them, and you were slightly nervous of new people, so you hid behind Natasha's legs. "Who's this little girl?" Asked Melina, kneeling to your height.

"This is my daughter Y/n. Detka, say hi to your grandma Melina." Natasha's statement was cold toward Melina, but it softened at you. You peeked from her left leg and silently greeted, "Privyet."

"English, malyshka." Said Nat. You sighed and corrected yourself, "Hello." 

Melina smiled and replied, "Hello, Y/n. Ваш русский очень впечатляет." (Your Russian is very impressive.).

"Spasibo, babushka Melina." (Thank you, grandma Melina.) You replied, smiling a bit.

--Time Skip--

Everyone was seated on the table, while you had made yourself  comfortable on Natasha's lap, with her hands on either side of you. You were playing with the fork, while Melina gave everyone vodka. Some concerning sounds were coming from the bathroom, making you ask, "Mama, what's going on with noises?" Your broken English was one of the many things Nat found precious about you.

"Well, malyshka, Alexei is just wearing his clothes." Natasha added, 'I hope.' silently, that man had no filter whatsoever.

He walked out soon after, saying, "Still fits." Melina wolf-whistled, as Alexei cheered through the pain.

He sat down, and Melina grinned, "You got fat...but still good."

"You know, uh...I just got out of prison and I uh...I have a lot of energy." Alexei's statement was nothing if not unholy to the highest levels, making Natasha exclaim, "No. Don't do that, there's a kid at the table, you idiot!" She covered your ears, as you looked up at her and giggled, placing your small hands on her larger ones.

"Natasha, don't slouch." Scowled Melina, looking Natasha's position.

"I'm not slouching." Nat straightened up a bit, with one hand still around you firmly.

"Mama, no slouch." You repeated Melina's words, intrigued by the new word. "Damn it, Melina, now my kids telling me not to slouch." Natasha glared at her and pulled you even closer.

Melina and Alexei suddenly began to argue, and you noticed Yelena getting antsy. You looked at your mom, silently asking her to release you from her lap. She set you down and you ran over to your aunt, stretching  your arms out to her, so she could place you on her lap. She smiled fondly at you as she did so.

You discreetly wiped away her oncoming tears, and with a silent order from Natasha, Yelena began feeding you from her own plate.

You got some gravy on your chin, which Yelena wiped away with a finger, making her realise how much it calmed her to take care of you. She bounced you on her lap gently, still smiling.

Natasha suddenly snapped, "Shut up! Both of you! You are an idiot," She turned to Alexei, then to Melina, "And you... you're a coward. And our family was never real."

Yelena swallowed back tears as she said, "Don't say that. Please, don't say that. It was real to me!"

You felt your aunt getting more and more worked up, for you had a powerful ability to sense other's emotions. You held her left hand, which was on your leg, and squeezed it gently to calm her down.

Natasha and Melina continued to snap at each other, scaring you slightly. You'd never seen Natasha snap, ever. The only times you did were when she'd do it in jest, to any of the males in the Tower.

"Mama, stop." You whispered, almost inaudibly. Yelena snapped at them tearfully, making your power act up more than ever, for the emotions in the air were so strong, almost like a poison.

You leaned back in Yelena's lap, resting the back of your head against her chest, closing your eyes to drown out the noise.

You suddenly felt yourself being placed down, as Yelena stormed out. The emotions which were already there intensified, to the extent where they were almost painful.

You slid off the chair and went to your mother, whining. "Mama, head hurts." Your eyes were changing from e/c to gold slowly, worrying Natasha.

She lifted you in her arms and cradled you gently, holding your head against her chest, so you could listen and focus on her heartbeat. She glared at Melina and Alexei scathingly, and reassuringly whispered in your ear.

"Don't worry, detka. Everyone's okay." She whispered, kissing your cheek and stroking your hair.

You continued whining, feeling Natasha's emotions over all of theirs. Hers were the most negative out of all of them, making your head pound.

"Is she okay?" Asked Alexei, feeling uncomfortable.

"What do you think, dingbat?" Snapped Natasha, still reassuringly stroking your hair.

You clung onto your mother for dear life, in a feeble attempt to placate her emotions. "Mama feeling bad." You whispered, looking up at her.

She smiled, and replied, "No, dorogoy. Mama's okay, don't worry."

You shook your head and placed a hand on her cheek, another desperate attempt to placate her.

She kissed your palm, and almost didn't notice Alexei getting up from the table. She couldn't care less, her only concern was you.

"She can feel other's emotions." Explained Nat, looking at Melina's questioning glace. "If she feels too many at once, she gets a headache."

"But if she feels too may, why does her head hurt?" Asked Melina, looking at your whimpering figure in concern.

"She's five, Melina. She knows only four emotions, happiness, sadness, anger, and fear. Our emotions can get much." 

You slowly fell asleep in Nat's arms, your whimpers ceasing to nothing as the headache passed over. The redhead stayed seated, slowly rocking you back and forth with a soft smile on her face.

---

Sorry for the ending, hehe. I thought of this randomly so it's a bit scattered.

Comment and vote, loves~

Have a fabulous day/night!

With love and hugs,

Daisy Rose