CHAPTER 23

The day of Kabir and Anika's 4th month wedding anniversary

Third person's pov

The sunrays hit on Kabir's face as he slowly opens his eyes . He smiles when he sees his wife snuggling into him . Tucking the strand of her hair which was on her face behind her ear he places a kiss on her cheeks .

Gently placing her on the bed properly he starts placing kisses all over her face .

Anika's eyes flutter open and she giggles seeing her husband placing kisses all over her face .

What a nice way to wake up she thinks .

Kabir's lips finally meet Anika's lips and they share a sweet morning kiss without caring about their morning breadth .

"Good morning wifey".

"Good morning husband".

"It is 10 am go now get ready",Kabir says .

"10 am oh my god we are late for company !",Anika says panicking .

"Anika did you forgot everyone in your department knows now about us so we took a day off as it is our 4th month anniversary",Kabir says and Anika sighs in relief .

After the encounter with her collegues the other night when their 1 week off ended she had explained to them about her and Kabir .

Before Jay left back to India he and Arshi also told about his identity and all because sooner or later they were gonna know anyways .

"Oh yeah I forgot",Anika says .

"Happy 4th month anniversary",they both say at the same time and laughs after that .

"Okay I should get ready now",Anika says .

"Btw what should I wear?",She asks .

"Anything comfortable",Kabir replies .

"What do you mean anything comfortable ? That dosen't helps you can tell me the places we are going to so that I can dress accordingly",Anika says .

"Mai tumhare yeh jaal mai fasne nai waala hu mujhe pata hai tum aaisa kyu bol rahi ho suprise barbad karne ka plan hai kya ?",Kabir says smirking.
[Trans: I will not fall in your trap I know why are you saying this . Are you planning to ruin my suprise?]

"Kya yaar pakad liya tumne",Anika says .
[Trans:you caught me]

"Okay then choose a outfit for me",Anika says .

"As the winter is started over here and it is getting cold day by day so I had bought an outfit for both of us yesterday",Kabir says and opens the cupboard and takes out two paper bags with clothes  and hands one to Anika .

"When did you went to buy this I thought you were in company only yesterday",Anika says .

"Remember I called Arshi yesterday and then she helped me buy this",Kabir says .

"That is why she was missing for 2 hours I thought you gave her some other work ",Anika says .

"No I called her so she could help me anyways now go and get ready",Kabir says .

Anika and Kabir went to get ready in different bathrooms .

They both got ready and went out .