70

DIANE'S POV:

I could vaguely remember Lou undressing me, or even taking me home. I just remembered my first, second and third drink, even tho my head hurt like it was more than just three. - Lou was sleeping next to me, snoring lightly, grabbed onto my waist like a koala.

It was a great morning to wake up to the dreading picture of all the pills on my bedside table reminding me my actual health state.

I sat up just a bit, and slowly I grabbed the glass of water. I took a sip, let it back on my bedside table, and then I flopped down back on my pillow. My hangover was killing me.

I took a deep breath and felt Lou stir next to me.

Lou kissed my bare shoulder, "How are you feeling?" She whispered, unwrapping her arms from me. Then she stretched.

I closed my eyes, "Like shit."

She pursed her lips and turned around in bed. She grabbed my robe and wrapped it around herself before walking out of my bedroom.

I sat there for a few silent seconds.

I sighed. I was tired, and realized the older I got, the worse the hangovers were. I was trying to remember things, remember how Lou got to the bar... how I ended dup back home.

Lou got me from the bar.

Fuck.

"Where did you go?" I yelled.

I could hear her from afar, "Kitchen! Coffee!" Laura exclaimed.

Her voice was too loud for my fragile head. I needed an aspirin.

She knows I lied. And who knows what my drunken tongue said or didn't say. Why were we naked? Did I have sex with her last night? What the fuck took over me to get so drunk!?

Was I able to come? I was worried I didn't and Lou would ask about it.

Soon she was back with a coffee mug and one of those salty cookies that I ate when I felt sick. I sat up slowly to receive everything she got me and watched her sit on the edge of the bed, helping me out, bringing the mug to my lips.

"Is it too hot?" Lou asked, brushing a strand of hair off of my face.

I shook my head, "No. It's fine."

"I texted the principal from your phone, said that you got some stomach bug." Lou said, putting the mug on my bedside table.

"Can you bring me an aspirin?"

"You took one last night," Lou said.

I sighed, "Well, I'll take another one."

Lou just stood up and went to get me one, when she was back she barely made eye contact with me. She sat on the edge of my side of the bed again, handed me the aspirin and watched as I swallowed it with coffee.

After I swallowed and wiped my lips with a napkin she had also gotten me, I looked up at her and hoped she would face me, but she was looking at my mug that now rested on my bedside table again.

"What happened last night?" I asked cautiously, because it was either asking Laura or imagining things in my head and freaking out for nothing.

She laughed, sarcastically. "Right. You don't remember."

I frowned at her insolent tone.

"Why are you acting like that?" I raised an eyebrow at her.

"Like what?"