No Stress

*Leah's P.O.V*

"Are you nervous?" I questioned.

I was currently laying on my back on my bed, letting my head hang off the edge onto Wes's shoulder. He was currently sitting on the floor back against my bed.

"Honestly? Alittle. It is a new team and all I do want to impress them." He awnserd

I nodded my head slightly understanding.

"That's not what I meant." I said turning my head to look at Wes. "I meat are you nervous about Randy?"

It was hard to ignore that frequent texting Wes and CJ were having, it was also hard to ignore how nervous he was about CJ coming to the game with Randy there. But he would never tell CJ not to come.

"I'm not sure." He confessed

Both me and Wes had eventually agreed that we were going to be honest about everything. In the beginning we hid things and that caused us to hate each other. We weren't going to let that same situation repeat.

"I want him to come I really do... but I'm worried I won't be able to keep my anger in check with both you and CJ around Randy."

"I'll be fine." I stated.

Wes rolled his eyes.

"I know I just don't want you to have to do anything, save it for the ice."

I rolled my eyes slightly, sense I made my final decision on gymnastics Leo and Wes had been trying to convince me to join the team.

"Speaking of which... hockey? Yay or nay?" Wes finished looking at me.

I moved my head so our lips were inches apart. I liked being this close to him.

"Its a maybe." I replied with a small smile.

Wes let out a sigh that tickled my face, he made eye contact with me despite my head hanging off the bed upside down.

"Its been maybe for like 3 weeks Leah."

"Keep that attitude and it will be another 4." I joked.

Wes faked a shocked face.

"You would dare!" He whisper yelled.

"Try me." I stated with a smirk.

Wes just raised an eye brow, I could also imagine what he was thinking.

He leaned forward a small bit closing the incredibly small gap between our lips.

I welcomed the feeling of his lips on mine with a small smile. They tasted slightly of peppermint from the hot chocolate we had just drank.

Wes parted his lips from mine and stood up, hopping onto my bed he laid down.

Switching my position around so my head wasn't dangling off of the edge, I laid ontop of Wes. Our hearts both beating slightly faster than before.

I rested my head on his chest and looked up at him.

Many things had been on Wes's mind lately between getting me to quit gymnastics, his dad, Randy, the finals... he was getting stressed, but I could tell there was one more stress point he had been neglecting to tell me.

"Whats wrong?" I asked finally.

Wes smiled and looked at me.

"With you on top of me, nothings wrong."

I rolled my eyes and blushed slightly.

"What aren't you telling me?" I asked finally.

I moved my body up further on top of Wes so my face was closer to his, and in the process accidentally applying pressure to a place that made Wes groan slightly.

"Sorry." I said with a small embarrassed blush, I couldn't tell which type of 'groan' it was so I opted for the 'ow that was painful one.'

"Well don't just break it if you can't fix it." Wes said looking down a me with a smirk.

A blush flooded my cheeks making my face a bright red as I opened my mouth and gasped.

Giving him a light slap to his well defined chest.

"Wes!" I shouted.

He just laughed and shrugged his shoulders, "I'm not wrong." He stated rubbing his hands down the sides of my legs.

"Wes." I paused before asking the questions one last time, "what's bothering you?"

Wes sighed and looked up at the ceiling. It was hard to hide things from each other, after we both had out own secrets for so long we both understood what it looked like when the full truth wasn't coming out.

"When are you going to tell Jack?" He asked still looking at the ceiling, "I mean I'm not gonna rush you, do it on your own time, but I just feel like you should tell him, I mean sense you feel comfortable about gymnastics now, and he's wanted to know for a long time."

I smiled at Wes as he continued to babble, still staring at the ceiling.

I gently grabbed his chin and tilted his head down so he was looking at me again.

I gave a small smirk as Wes's babbling slowly came to a stop. He eyes looking at me, still sprawled out on top of him, face close to his.

"I'll tell him sometime this week, I promise." I said, getting a surprise look from Wes

"I didn't mean to push you, whenever you want doesn't have to be this week." He said again quickly.

I let out a small chuckle and kissed Wes gentle on the lips, the peppermint taste not as apparent anymore, but still there.

"I was already planning on telling him before you said anything." I whispered before laying my head on Wes's chest.

Feeling his chest rise and fall and hearing his heart beat was relaxing. My legs tangled with his, and his hands rested slightly below my waist was comforting.

Just to finally take a break and relax, for Wes to take a moment and relax.

It was nice.

Words: 953