Chapter 56

It's been several years since I gave up Hermione, since my brother died, since I lost all contact with Remus and Molly and Narcissa, since my brother died, since Sirius was thrown in Azkaban, and most of all Regulus' death. I was back in England for something I needed in Diagon Alley. As I was walking I felt a shadow behind me, I quickly turned around but no one was there. My hand was in my pocket gripping my wand as I felt someone following me while I continued walking down the sidewalk in London.

I quickly walked into the Leaky Cauldron as I walked in I sat in an empty booth. I pulled out a photo that I always kept in the pocket of my coat. I looked at the photo, a moment that was happen before everything fell apart. It was a photo of me and Reg together at our wedding, I had a second picture I always carried. It was a photo of me, Hermione, Molly, Arthur, Sirius, Remus and the Weasley children. It was the day of The funeral. That was the last day I had seen Hermione and the last day I had seen everyone else.  Someone walked up to the table, I looked up and saw a red head face I never thought I would see again.

"Elizabeth is that you?" Her smile was bright as I got up and hugged her.

"It's good to see you Molly." I smiled for the first time in 7 years, I pulled bag from the hug and looked at the plump ginger in front of me. "I've missed you. How are the kids?"

"We'll with them in Hogwarts is busy busy." I gave a small laugh as we sat back down at the table. The feeling of someone watching me was still nagging at the back of my head. Molly must have noticed this.  "What's going on Elizabeth?"

"I came back to England just this morning because I needed something from Diagon Alley. I felt someone watching me so I came in here."
Before she could answer back Arthur can up and I saw The now grown up boys with smaller girl.
"Elizabeth! It's been so long!"  I smiled and hugged Arthur.

"It has been years. The kids are now all grown up." I smiled as I hugged Bill, Percy, and Charlie. The younger kids don't remember me, and that doesn't surprise me. Fred and George were really young along with Ron while The girl hadn't even been born.  Charlie hugged me the longest, he was really interested in dragons which I found adorable. After a few hours I looked at the time.

"We'll I would to stay but I have to make a trip to Diagon Alley." Charlie frowned as he looked at me, I smiled at him. I hugged everyone saving the best for last.

"Do you have to go?" Charlie whined as he hugged me. 

"I really would love to stay and talk with about dragons but I have to get back to the school I teach at." He nodded and gave me one last hug.

"Bill and Charlie watch your younger sibling awhile us adults talk for a second."  She tells the oldest boys, and turned back to me. "What if that nagging feeling is real?"

"Oh it is very much real, my gut feeling is usually true." I gave her a sad smile before reassuring her, "when I get back from Diagon Alley I will owl you to let you know I'm alright."  She nodded and gave me one last hug and I hugged Arthur.

"Have you talked to Remus at all?" Arthur shook his head.

"He went MIA after James' funeral and after Sirius went to Azkaban." I sighed and shook my head.

"I really should get going this time." I gave them a real last hug and walked out the door. I walked to the back of the Leaky Cauldron to get into Diagon Alley.  After walking I felt a hand cover my nose and mouth. I tried to kid the person as they pulled me into an alleyway, I felt my vision start to darken, soon I passed out.

——————————————————-

I woke up to a slap on my face, I hissed in pain as the stinging erupted on my cheek. I looked at the person in front of me, he was smoky likely a death eater.
"Where's Regulus Black?" I snorted and realized he was serious.