Chapter 😈 15

"She left!?"

The girls shouted, except Pandemonica, at Helltaker, he tried to calm them down before explaining further. "She said it's for work, something came up and she's needed" he said sitting down on the couch in front of the girls. "She could have at least say goodbye to us" Judgement spoke, her tone is cold.

"Well..." Pandemonica paused for a second to arrange her glasses. "She seems to be in hurry so it must be really important" the tired demon said as she cross her arm and lean on the wall.

"There's no use of thinking of it, like Helltaker said, she'll come back after she's done with her work" Lucifer spoke gaining everyone's attention, her arms crossed as she lean to the side. "It's not like she's leaving for good, unlike someone who will soon..."

Everyone eyes turn to Helltaker, the atmosphere suddenly changed and no one spoke a word and waited for Helltaker to say anything. He sighed. "I-ill tell her...I need more time first..." He said, his position now leaning with both of his elbow resting on his legs, hand clasp together. Lucifer scoffs, she turn around walking towards the stairs, she stops and look back. "When she comes back...you should spend more time with her" with that said, she left the living room and went upstairs.

The rest of the girls went to and do their own things, leaving Helltaker and give him some space to think.

You opened your eyes when some shakes your shoulder gently. "Ma'am? The plane has landed" the stewardess said with a smile, you arrange your hair looking around and for real, your the only one left inside, you chuckle awkwardly and stood up from your seat. "Th-thank you miss" you said. The stewardess move aside so you can grab your bag from the overhead cabin, you glance to your right and saw the stewardess looking at you.

"Is there... something on my face?" You ask touching your cheek. The stewardess gets flustered knowing you saw her looking at you. "Ah no..! I was just curious, if you don't mind me asking ma'am, your the only one who doesn't have a luggage, are you fine going on your own?"

You nod at her, clinging your bag to your arms while you find your shades. "Yep, I can handle myself just fine" putting the shades on. "Thank you for waking me up" "Ah wait"

You turn around, already In front of the planes door, the stewardess grab a piece of paper out of her pocket and using a ball pen, she wrote something on it.

"H-heres my number, you can uhm...call me if you need help"

You took the paper from her hand, unsure an shocked "I...thank you" you said, the stewardess smiles. "Just helping"

After that, you walked out of the airplane, the sun beams brightly that you had to use your hand as a cover even when wearing shades. Walking down the stairs, a black car limousine stop Infront of you, two men got out wearing a black suit and an earpiece , they were also wearing shades.

"Welcome back, Madam" one of them greet opening the door for you. "Morning, To my work please" you said getting in the limo, you sat down and grab a glass from the side, one of the guards sat Infront of you and grab a whiskey bottle, pouring it in the cup. "Thank you"

Grabbing your phone, you opened your calendar and take a look at the postponed and missed meeting that Daniel made, there were wasn't much of a meeting that needs to be attended, for someone like Daniel who's new to the company, he did a good job even with some slight mistakes here and there.

"Hey have you heard? The CEO is coming back!" Whispered yelled by an employee to his workmate. "Really? Why did she left?" The boy said not looking away from his screen. "No idea, but I've heard from my senior that she went to Vegas to... y'know" the girl said giving the boy a nudge on the side with her elbow, her eyebrows moving up and down. "Ugh that's just a rumor"