That's my girl!

Vedant Dixit

"If you don't get up now, I am going to throw a bucket of ice cold water on you!" I heard Sana yell and I groaned.

"Yaaar, Subah subah peeche pad gayi hai. Kabhi to pyaar se uthaya kar." I whined and got up rubbing my eyes.

"Itna pyaar nahi hai mere paas!" She said rolling her eyes and was busy drying her hair before the mirror.

Ahhhhaaa!
Ye uthte hi jo nazaara hota hai na!
Waah!

I again recieved the wet towel on my face and I chuckled.
"Tum maar maarke thak jaogi, main dekh dekhe nahi thakunga." I said getting up smiling and leaving for my morning business.

After I was done with my breakfast I was leaving for the office when Sana called me.

"You left your wallet in the room." She said glaring at me.

I just smiled taking it from her.
"When are you leaving for your cafe?" I asked still with the same goofy smile.

Kam hass jara!
Pagal samjhegi wo..!

"I'll leave after a while. I have to help your mother in the kitchen." She said rolling her eyes.

"I'll come to pick you up. We have to go to check the site once if the renewation is going how you want." I said and she nodded.

"Ho gaya? Now leave my hand." She said gesturing at my hand which was holding hers.

"Mann nahi kar raha." I said winking at her and her eyes were as wide as saucers.

"Kaisa besharam insaan hai!" She said looking here & there and left leaving my hand. I just laughed at her cute antics.

I reached the office and everyone greeted me while I nodded at them.
"Sir, actually the new product is been waiting for it's packaging in the textile field. This needs your signatures so that we can allow it." Manav said entering my cabin.

"But why my signatures, isn't this supposed be the job of the product management department?" I asked confused.

"Yess sir, but director sir has specifically asked you to look into this because the last time they had made some huge mistake which almost led them to huge loss." He said and I nodded my head.

"When is my schedule free?" I asked.

"You have meetings till 2p.m. After that we can visit the textile industry." He said.

"Noo, I have to go with Sana after my meetings. We'll do it tomorrow. Clear my schedule." I said and he left nodding.

Ye kya naya kaam laga diya hai!

I was working when my phone started ringing,

Sana.

A wide smile was there on my face when I saw her call.

"Don't tell me you are missing me?" I asked chuckling answering her call.

"Ayyeee, calm your horses down. I asked Manav you are not free until 2p.m. So, after that come to my cafe I have tried something new, we'll have lunch after that." She said and I smiled.

"Your wish, my command." I said and I could imagine her rolling her eyes.

"Galti kardi call karke." She and hung up.

She lightens up my mood in an instant!
Bass kehne ko khadoos hai...
Hai badi Pyaari!

I entered the cafe and the same homey vibe hit me which hit when I first entered this cafe.