Bonus chapter #2

Elizabeth woke up in a field of daisies. She was wearing a white dress that flows when she spins. The sky was a bright blue and Hogwarts could be seen in the distance.
"I was hoping you would wait a little longer to see me." Elizabeth turned around to see her big brother right there, he was younger like in his years at Hogwart of course but he was still there. 
"Jamie." Tears were threatening her eyes as she ran and hugged him, Lily appeared by his side and Elizabeth hugged her next.

The potter siblings were reunited after almost a decade, they both hugged their parents.
"Elizabeth I think there is someone who has been waiting to see you." Euphemia turned Elizabeth around and right their a few yards away stood regulus. His hands in his pockets as they looked at each other. They both stood looking at each other for a moment.

Regulus opened his arms, Elizabeth started sprinting as hard as she could to him and leaped into his arms.
"I missed you." She mumbled into his neck. She wouldn't let go, they both looked each other. Elizabeth and Regulus both kissed, one that they had waited years to give to each other.
"I missed you too Eli." He kissed her temple. As they walked over to her parents and brother, he wrapped his arm around her shoulder.  They spent the days laying in the field of Hogwarts or in the garden of the potter manor. Elizabeth and James still bickering while Lily and Regulus sat back and laughed.
—————————————————-
Remus and Sirius both looked at each other, they were both young again. The way they looked when they were Hogwarts, they turned around and saw everyone lining up to see them. Sirius, Remus, and James gave each other big hugs and they were crying.
"Do I get a hug big brother?" Sirius whipped around to see his little brother standing there with his arms open, he embraced Regulus in a tight hug not letting go while Remus hugged Elizabeth. They then switched and Elizabeth hugged Sirius while Reg hugged Remus.

"Did you protect our little girl?" Regulus asked Remus and Sirius.
"Of course." Remus answered.
"Let me say something, at first she looked like Regulus and now she is scary accurate to Elizabeth." Sirius said making them all laugh.

"She actually does look like me?" Elizabeth asked them laughing.
"Oh you would be surprised." Remus said.

"How is everyone else?"Elizabeth asked the two talk boys standing in front of them.

"Everyone is great, Charlie works with dragons now." Elizabeth smiled at the thought of Charlie working with dragons.

"I met Zabini and Thomas." Elizabeth and Regulus raised an eyebrow and smirked.
"Did you now?" Remus chuckled.
"Me, Arthur, and Molly. Molly invited them to have dinner with us at the burrow, she invited Lucius and Narcissa but they didn't want to come." Regulus rolled his eyes.

"We learned that you guys did some crazy stuff." Regulus laughed and shook his head.

"Oh please no. What did they tell you?" Elizabeth had her face in her hands.

"Were you guys really that bad?" James asked.

"Oh don't even get me started on 7th year." Regulus said.

"Hey!" Elizabeth smacked regulus on the back of the head. Everyone was laughing at the couple, Elizabeth scolded regulus as he rubbed the back of his head. 
For the time being until they saw family and friends they know appear and refresh memories that had been forgotten. They played quidditch on the same quidditch field they started on, it all began with Hogwarts. Elizabeth said it wasn't her home but that was a lie.  She loved Hogwarts, it was the happiest years of her life. She really loved it, the only thing she would've changed was the relationship that she had with her brother. But that was all fixed as they were together now.