Chapter 72. Love Potion ☾

A/N: Happy New Year to everyone :) I know its 15th and I am late again sorry:(

⭑─⭒──⚝⚝──⭒─⭑

Harry and Draco sat on the couch in the Gryffindor common room, giggling over the Marauder's map.

"What do you think Sirius is doing in the bedroom with Severus and Dora?" Harry asked, smiling.

"I don't know," Draco said, trembling as he struggled to keep his laughter in. "I really don't want to know what my cousin, my other cousin, and my godfather do in their private times."

"Not like that, Draco," Hermione said, shaking her head. She looked up from her wandless magic text and eyed her boyfriend. "They're probably just going over wedding plans."

"And they need Sirius for that?"

"You expect Severus to come up with a decent color scheme?"

Draco jumped off the couch. "You don't appreciate the different shades of black."

Hermione sighed, returning to her tome.

"He could be doing a lot of things, none of which fall into Draco's nasty mind," Neville said as he looked over Harry's shoulder. "Hey, isn't that Finnegan?"

"Where?" Harry asked, brow furrowing.

The chubby boy pointed to the map. "There, next to the come-and-go room."

Draco fell back into his spot next to Harry. "Yeah, that is Finnegan. What's he doing in the come-and-go room?"

"I don't know, Draco," Harry quirked a brow at the boy, "what did you do in the come-and-go room sixth year?"

"Oh," the blond said, scanning the map for any more interesting names, "that makes sense."

Harry shook his head. "You're just useless."

"I resent that."

The boy-who-lived leapt from the couch, grabbing his cloak. "I'm going to check this out."

"I'll come, too. Two eyes are better than one," Draco said, draping part of the cloak over him.

"Since when are we cyclops?"

"You know what I meant."

Hermione scowled. "Why would he pick a half-blood? Last time, it was Draco. He's a pureblood."

Draco sighed. "It had nothing to do with my blood status. It had everything to do with the fact Lucius screwed up and wasn't immediately available for torture."

Harry shrugged. "Besides, Tom has a soft spot for half-bloods." He turned to Neville. "Wanna come with?"

The boy shook his head. "Nah, I'll hold down the fort. Don't want Ron taking to charming your beds again."

The boy-who-lived grimaced. He'd had a full-on panic attack after that last short-sheeting incident. He couldn't have known Neville would let him out. The time travelers snorted.

With that, Draco and Harry slipped out of the portrait frame and down the hall. They reached the seventh floor to find Seamus Finnegan pacing past the statue of Barnabas the Blarmy.

"Do you think he's done?" Harry asked, whispering as Finnegan walked by them.

"It took me all year to fix that stupid thing," Draco said, his voice hoarse. "If he's done now, I'm suing."

"Who?"

The blond's brow creased. "That's to be decided." He shrugged. "Maybe my father for not breeding well."