CHAPTER 29

Damon was getting changed in his room but was nice enough to let me use his shower, which was luxurious if I must say. The bathtub in the middle of the room, the walk in shower had some sort of stone walls and lets not forget the sink. It was a beautiful black top with white specks. He had some nice smelling shampoo.

I got out to see a new wardrobe put the only thing that stayed the same was my sweats. Damon said he had a spare shirt and Stefan had left over underwear and bra in his room from when Lexi stayed over last.

The underwear and bra was a mature lacy black set that fit very well, surprisingly. Then a put my sweats on that had no blood whatsoever and I grabbed Damon's shirt. I tried telling him I can get some of Lexi's but he insisted, whatever. The shirt hung a nicely on my body. It smelt perfectly like Damon, bourbon and mint.

I peeped my head out of the bathroom door to see him taking off his shirt while talking to Stefan.

:Logan Fell is a vampire and when I find him again, I am gonna destroy him limb by limb." He said all murderously which I would be too if I didn't mind getting dirty again. He stopped talking for a second before proceeding. "No. I'm-we're not okay. We were ambushed and shot at. Now I'm vengeful. Just got to find him."

I decided to get out of the bathroom and lay on his bed with my legs dangling off the side. I tone out the rest of the conversation as I just want to sleep. This is a really nice bed. That is until I feel someone trap my arms to the bed and I snapped my eyes open to see blue eyes bore into mine.

"Were you going to sleep?" He asked with a sly smirk.

I try to left my arms up but give up, "No."

"Lier." He accused.

"Am not."

He got closer to my face as his hot breath hit my face. "are too."

Our noses were really close to touching, even our eyes never left each others. I wondered if I moved in an inch more how his lips would feel against mine, wondered if he tasted like bourbon and mint like he smelt. Even if he tasted better than what he smelled.

His eyes flickered to my lips before he cleared his throat and let me loose. "Lets go. We have to get you back in one piece and kill Logan." With that he left the room with me taking a deep breath before following him.

"Hey, wait up.... I wanna kill him too!"

"Change of plans." He said before I could even set foot in the car. "We are taking a walk." I was gonna ask him him why then all of a sudden I feel wind then we stopped.

'I am going to kill you for that." I say between breaths as I bend over to breath.

He chuckles, "As if you could, but stay here."

"Yep. Sure." I said as I sit down. That felt like you were on a twisty rollercoaster and you couldn't breath. "Deep breaths Nat, Deep breaths." I said to myself with my eyes closed.

My heart beat slows to regular so does my breathing.

Then I see Stefan carrying Caroline, Oh my god!! Caroline."

I stumble as I get up to get to her. She seems fine other than the little drops of blood on her forehead. :Her house isn't to far from here. I will meet you there." He nods and zooms over there as I run the fastest I can.

I made sure she was fine before me and Stefan left to meet Elena. HE talked to her about Damon dealing with Logan and Caroline being fine. "I mean you understand why we can't..." He started saying.

I shifted uncofterably. "I'm gonna let you guys talk." And left to find Jere or Jenna who I never found so I guessed they founf their way home. I just walked and when I finally did get into my room I fell onto the bed ready for some chill time by myself. No drama, no family tonight.

At what was 2 in the morning I got a phone call from my twin sister.

"Hey, sis-"

"Nat! Oh my god. Car broke down a-and I saw that Katherine was me, I look like her Natasha. Why do I look like her?!" My sister cried hysterically. "And my stupid car is broken."

I was already up gotten jeans and a long sleeve with a sweater when I heard the first sniffle. "I am out the door. Text me where you are and we can go wherever you want."

"Okay. Please hurry." She sniffles.

"I will." With that I hurried on my way.

About 10 minutes later I had ELena in the driver's seat telling me how she and Katherine looked the same not alike, the exact same everything. "Oh my god. How is that even possible in the first place?! Is he with you because you look like her? And why would he not tell you?"

"I don't know. I keep asking myself the same things." She sighs. I grab ahold of her hand and look at her for a second before looking back onto the road. "Wanna leave town for a second?" She nods. I look at her since I can't hear her.

"Nat, look out!" Elena yells.

I look ahead of me and see a person standing in front of the road. My foot steps on the brakes but its too late. The car hits the body then we start to flip because of it. There is a ringing in my ears as I refocus my eyes. My body feels funny, I begin to realise that we are upside down. I turn to Elena who is knocked out.

"Elena? ELena?!" I try shaking her put no luck. My breath quickens as I slowly remember the accident with our parents. Oh my god the body. I looked at the body who was putting their bones back into place then stands up normally. It starts nearing us and I try to unlock Elena's and mines seatbelts but no luck.

I start to cry. "Please, no..." I murmur. The person stop midway before someone peeks into the car. I scream loudly.

"It's me, Damon." He reassures me.

I look at him. "D-damon?"

"Yea. Let's get you out of here." He goes to tell me about but I shake my head.

"Help Elena first. S-she's out cold and I can't get it unbuckled." He nods and I watched as he easily got her undone.

"I'll be back, okay?" I nodded and waited for him. Once he's back he clear a place for my hands, "I need you to put your hands here."

"I-I can't." I say.

"Yes, you can. I will catch you if you fall."

Promise?" My voice showed how scared I was.

"Promise."

I slowly put my hands down on the roof and he reached over unbuckling my seat. Before I could hit the ground, he caught me. I silently cried as he gently stood me on the ground. My body fell slightly backwards but he wrapped his arms around me. "What's wrong?"

"Elena looks like her."