᯾𝑪𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒐𝒏 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 16(𝑻𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒂𝒈𝒍𝒊𝒂) ᯾

Childe is super excited today. He already wears his fluffy coat, which I assume made and proudly from Sheznayah." I didn't expect you to be this excited. Cameron's cold aren't that freezing,"." You said you wanna take me somewhere special!" He smiled.

" Not that special," I shrugged" I'm just gonna take you to Time Tunnel Museum. So-,"."WHAT!? How come I got the most boring place! You take Signora and that short guy to somewhere awesome!" He pouted.

I raised my eyes brows. Since when going to market is an awesome place? I sighed" Say...they just open a nice paintball area two blocks. Since you ain't going to Time Tunnel Museum, I'll guess I go alone,".

He then hugged me and carried me in a bridal style. I could feel his ocean scenes from his breath near my ears, it gave me shiver!" Let's go!! I want to play paintball fight!" He said and we both leave the hotel room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The museum is amazing. It haves a lot of old things from the old days. And at the same time, I have to make sure Childe didn't break a single thing. He's like a 4 years old kid, who's curious and likes to touch all the stuff in the store.

" Childe, calm down. If you break anything, I'm not paying," I said to him, as he examines a small glass with swan decorated." Hey, Y/N! Can we get this? I wanna give it to my parents at Sheznayah,". I sighed at his behavior and decided to buy it.

After that, he immediately asks me outside the museum" Can we go to the paintball?!"." Patience, dear Childe, " I said to him, pinching his cheek." Let's go now. Don't want you to be super cute by pouted,".

Sometimes later, a group of teenagers invites us to join their team. Turn out, their schools are holding a paintball competition." We need two more people, pls!" One of them begs, then I ask " Isn't that illegal to ask outside people playing your school activities?".

" We have already asked our teacher, and they said it's fine. Please, we are collecting money for our friend's vacation to Europe. If we win, you'll get Rm 200 from the winning prize, which is Rm100,000,". I think for a second, and nod. They happily jump but then I said " But, I won't take the money that you offer. You could give them to your parents,".

" Woah... You must be an angel if you refuse such money. You have a great heart!" The student cheers. I laughed at them, while Childe look at me, in a very weird way.

Later at the Hotel...

The game was fun, and I'm not surprised that Childe shoots all the team. The students that invite us to win first place, even offer Childe as the main shooter for next year's game. We both laying down on the bed, trying to sleep.

" Why did you give up the money? Childe suddenly asks. I look at him and smile " It's their money. They work hard on it to get, even if it's meant to look for other people," he smiles at me, and nod.

Short Tartaglia POV

Y/N is such a kind person. They didn't hesitate about spending money on something nice. Just now, they gave the teenager Rm 1 million so they could go on a vacation and help their parents.

They still sleeping peacefully. I carried my hand on their cheek, and hold their hands, kissing them passionately. How I love to let them meet Teucer, he will be so happy. My family will love them as well.

"I'm a 11th Fatui Harbinger, But You My Love, Will Always Be The One In My Heart,".