Iɴsᴛᴀ ᴘɪᴄs

It was 7 o'clock in the morning when the boys decided to get up. Bella chose her victim for the night and it was Vince. She was currently tangled in his arms, her head buried in his neck, and she was snoring lightly. She swore up and down she doesn't do.

Vince slowly untangled her and sat her against her "worm" pillow, which was just the pregnancy pillow that pregnant women used when they can't sleep on their sides well, she just wanted it so bad that the guys gave in quickly and bought her a lavender colored one.

She wrapped herself around it and started up snoring once more. Vince smirked widely before kissing her head and climbing out. He was the last one in the bed. The guys were downstairs in the office talking. He quickly padded down the stairs and into the office.

"Is he still in Manchester? If he is then we need to act now. He might make a move and disappear again and we can't afford that." Elliot said looking up to see Vince walking in.

"We talking about Dane? He's been in sight?" Vince said walking to his desk and pulling out a box that held his weed.

"Yeah. We need to move out now. If not, in two days is good enough." Eros said running a hand down his face.

"I mean how are we going to do this? He's the biggest drug lord in England right now and not to mention. He's also been taking part of the sex trafficking that's been all over the news this past month." Sammy said, twirling his knife in the air before throwing it at the dart board. Bullseye.

"Eli, figure out his schedule. We need to be on top of when and where he will be spotted." Eros said. Eli pulled out his laptop and started typing. They all were lounging in their chairs thinking as Elliot did his thing.

"Okay, I got an auction that's being held on Friday night, midnight to be exact, at this big casino ball thing." Eli said picking up his blunt he sat down before taking a hit. He propped his legs on the couch he was sitting on and typed some more.

"We need to be smart. The good thing is, he doesn't know he's been on our watch and he will be caught off guard. We just need to figure out the plan." Eros said.

Their office door opened and in came a small, bright eyed little girl, who looked well rested. Bella smiled big and jumped into the room. She was wearing a white mesh sun dress with sunflowers all over the material. It was see through so they could see her white bralette and white laced panties. In her hand was a big white bag. All the boys jaw dropped.

"Hello." She said softly while giggling before skipping towards Elliot. He immediately sat the computer aside and caught her as she plopped into his lap. He smothered her with kisses while she giggled.

"Stop daddy you're gonna make me drop my makeup bag." She said softly. Eli stopped but had a big grin on his face.

"Pretty girl?" Sammy said in a strained voice. Bella slid from Eli and onto the floor where she started to unzip her bag.

"Yes Sammy?" She said pulling out her makeup.
"What are you wearing?" He asked through gritted teeth making his way towards her.

He settled behind her, his long legs caging her in. Bella bent forward causing her dress ride up and gave them a peak of her lace panties. Sammy smiled before slapping it. She squealed softly before shooting back into her spot. She glared at him before going back to way she was doing.

"A dress! Duhh." She said rolling her eyes before continuing "I'm doing my makeup and taking "insta pics" like Fallen and Saven said to do." She said making makeshift quotations marks with her fingers.

"I will kill every person who likes the photo." Eros growled to Eli. Who nodded while patting Eros shoulder in a sympathetic way.

ఌఌఌ

Bᴇʟʟᴀ ᴘᴏᴠ's

"Do I look like her, daddy? Be honest." I said narrowing my eyes at Sammy while showing him the picture I've been using as reference. He's been behind me playing with my hair while I did my makeup. He leaned from behind me and looked at the picture then at me.

"No. You look better." He said before pulling himself straight. I scoffed softly but a tiny smile was on my face. I went back to applying more lip gloss. Then sat it down and clapped excitedly.

"Okay! So Saven told me to pull up "Snapchat". Then pose!" I said before striking a pose. I poked out my lips then started giggling when I made the guys laugh.

"Here let me help you baby." Sammy said before taking my phone then dipped his head into my neck while staring at the camera. "Smile pretty girl." He said softly. I smiled big.

He laughed softly then pulled away. "That is my new screen saver." He murmured under his breath while clicking random buttons. I'm guess sending it to himself, before turning back to me.

We took several more photos and by the time I'm done I'm laying down flat with my legs propped up on the couch scrolling through my phone.

"Okay, I got him. He's going to one of Casinos in Vegas, two days from now around midnight. One of his men were talking about it via text." Eli said sucking a lollipop into his mouth. I moved my phone to stare at him. Casino? What are they they talking about.

"Good. We will be there tomorrow." Eros said. I sat up.

"Can I come?" I asked. They froze before looking at me. I shrugged, I could be of help.

"I know I'm not supposed to go but I wanna. Plus I don't wanna be away from you guys. Please?" I asked staring at them.

Sammy stroked my hair gently from my face. "I don't know, pretty girl. you might not be ready." He said quietly. I pouted.

"I've been practicing for almost two weeks now. And I don't even have to fight I could just be a distraction. You could keep an eye on me while I do so." I said. Eros stroked his jaw while the others watch him.

"That could work actually." He mumbled. I clasped my hands excitedly. "But you have to promise to behave, little girl." He said sternly. I mocked a salute.

"Sir yes, sir." I said sternly. They laughed before I was listed from the floor. I squealed.

"Alright. How about some ice cream my little pretty baby." Vince said, kissing my cheek. I nodded excitedly.

"Let's go!" I said before rushing to the door to slip on my shoes

Helllllooooooo
What's happening???
OKAY. SO. IS MY BOOK ON TIKTOK??? LIKE DID SOMEONE MENTION IT?? BC I SAW SOMEONE ADD MY BOOK TO THEIR TIKTOK MADE ME LIST. AND IM FREAKING OUT.
PLS LET ME KNOW.
Okay anyway. I caught Covid again and I want to literally DIE.
But other than that I'm fine.

Question of the day: do you believe in Sirens, mermaids, or anything supernatural??

I do but in a different way. Like I believe that a person could be a siren bc their vibe is so alluring and you can't help but wonder and think about them! Oo and they are sooo mysterious.

Okay bye luvssssssss!!😍🥰😌

Dont forget to follow me and vote plsssss oh and pls talk on my message board!!! I would love to talk to u guys!!

OH EXPECT MY NEW BOOK SOON. I POSTED SOMETHING ABOUT IT EARLIER ABOUT HOW ITS MAIN CHARACTER IS ALEXA DEMIE