Chapter 9: Temari Demon and Arrow Demon

The people in the room started to feast, including Lady Tamayo and Yushiro since Gem had given them their own feast which is food mixed in with human blood. Don't question where the blood came from.

Gem had asked a favor to a girl name Cat once. She asked the older red haired teen to get her three gallons of fake blood-

However, Gem was surprised when Cat had given her three gallons of real blood and when she asked the older red haired teen where she did she get real blood. Cat answered that her brother was the one who had collected the three gallons of real blood.

Well, after that interaction... Gem never had never dare to question Cat again.

Anyway, as the good host she is- She decided not to inflict emotional pain to them yet. She has a lot of plan in store for the Kimetsu no Yaiba characters but for now-*sips tea*

She smirked, 'Let them have their fun. Although, I already made one depress.' When she thought that, she turned her head to Sanemi who was quietly eyeing the plate full of food in front of him. She even saw him glancing at Genya who was with the rest of the Kamaboko squad. The platinum blonde haired man looks rather conflicted about something, a something that we all know about.

Seeing this, Gem shrugged her shoulders. 'He's just being in denial for now.' She thought sadly, 'I wonder what the man's next move will be...'

Meanwhile, in our universe-

Nezuko like Sanemi is also feeling conflicted. She was traumatized at what she had saw earlier, despite her being okay earlier. She knew that one dare, is the dare that wouldn't be off her mind. Their host had already showed them the effects of the battle when facing with Muzan and the Uppermoons with Giyuu-san, Sanemi-san, Kanao-chan, Inosuke and Zenitsu.

But, to see them in person-

The wounds, scars and permanent damage that the newly demon slayers would get after being a slayer is really nerve wracking. When she saw how bloodied her older brother was, she wanted to scream at their host.

Why did she show them this! At what purpose? Does she want these teenagers to suffer?

Besides her inner turmoil, she realized that her older brother was only doing this because of her. She never wanted for her brother to suffer just for her and even though she isn't truly a burden. It still hurts to see her brother doing everything just to bring her back.

It would be great, if Giyuu-san had killed her.

She shook her head at that thought. Her brother would even suffer more if that's the case and he would be lonely.

With her thoughts still running, she let out a sigh in the real world and she begins to chew on her food.

Unknown to her, the rest of the Kamado family had the same thoughts running in their mind.

Then, there's the Kochou siblings who were having their own discussion.

Shinobu turned her head to glance at Kanao before looking back at her sister, "It's hard to believe that the kid we had saved and took in would be at that state in the future." She sighed, as she played with her food. "To be honest, I didn't want her to be a slayer but when she sneaked off to the final selection. Well, I didn't have a choice in that matter." She said and Kanae smiled softly at the younger woman.

The older Kochou softly squeezed her younger sister's shoulder, as a way to comfort her.

"As long she's alive is what matters." said Kanae and reassuring silence had covered the atmosphere around them again.