《10》

Verily, Allah forgives not the sin of setting up partners in worship with Him, but He forgives whom He wills sins other than that. And whoever sets up partners in worship with Allah, has indeed strayed far from the path." (4:116)

Khan people was going to attend a wedding in village that was bit far from the city. Juweria stayed back as Fiza was not well. She caught cold. While other 4 youngsters, Maha, zoya, Junaid and Zaroon were banging each others head to get ready before Almas Khan gets back from office.

Ladies were all ready and now sitting in lounge waiting for their late lateef husbands . Phuphi was helping Zoya in her hair style. As she was whining continuously for not getting any proper hairstyle that suits her long lengthy hair.

"Hilo mat Zoya!" Her ammi said keeping her neck straight.

She rolled her eyes 100th time.

" ufff ammi meri garrdan tut kar gir na jaye ab!" Zoya whined, she was sitting straight for almost 2 hours. But her hair was not in mood to help her anyway.

"Phuphiiiiii, apko ammi bula rahi h" Maha said entering her room in her white attire.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Zoya whistled looking at Maha. And miss maha flipped her hair back.

Phuphii nodded and went out leaving Zoya again with her messed up hair!

While Maha was continuously messaging Haider, who was not replying to her at all!

"Isse kya hua? Mere messages ka reply kyu nhi de rha! Party badal toh nhi li!! Waapas aa jao iss shadi se jaan bhi le hi lungi iski!!" Maha said glaring her phone.

While Zoya was again left with her hair undone.
Junaid, who was just passing by her room heard her whining.

He peeked in her room amd saw her sitting and pouting like a kid. He chuckled amd said, "kya hua meri bestie ko? Kisne rulaya?" He asked narrowing his eyes.
"Mere baalo ne....kuch karna yrrr !" She said almost crying out.

His eyes soften and rushed towards her.
Taking the comb he comb her hair into a simple hairstyle. That suited her alot.

After 15 mins he said " done....Dekh kitni inasan lag rhi h! Chal thanks me later...!" He said patting his own shoulder.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒕-𝑬-𝒁𝒊𝒊𝒔𝒕 ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें