a broken soul (1)

Hi all..
So this chappy is pri_div  bday gift.
I should upload it on 14 January, but i couldn't 😐
I am really sorry.

First my mom got covid then my sis get hospitalised.
So i had to handle everything alone.
That's why i giving this bday gift late💖
Happy bday to my dearest sisos💖love you both.
I hope you like this chapter😐

*************************

A broken soul

Both are coming back from the restaurant and he is looking disturbed which is disturbing her too.

Outside the weather is  freezing cold.
She is sitting silently, didn't ask why all of sudden he decided to come back. Because his expression is.........

Finally they reach the mansion and he get out from the car.
without any word he run to his room while she is standing there in confusion.

Shaan and others might be sleeping so she didn't wake up anyone.

She follow him to their room but when she entered the room there is no one.

Where is he??? she thought.

She come out from the room.
it is nearly 1 a.m. so she didn't want to wake up the servants. So she search him by herself.
at last she decided and go for searching her husband who was looking disturb and a little mad.

When she was passing through a room she heard sobbing sound.

She looked at the room, is not locked but not open too.

Who is inside the room??she thought.

She slowly open the door of that room.
she saw this room before. She remember when for the first time she came to this house and looked at the whole house.
Rose, the servant told her to not open this room.

at that time this room was locked .
there was a lock but now it is open and someone is inside.
is it Omkara??? because he is not  in the bedroom.

but why would he come here. Rose told me to not enter this room ever without Omkara permission.

no one knows what is inside the room because they never entered in it.

she remember he was ok until there dance finished in the restaurant.
after that he went to washroom and after coming back he was looking so disturbed and mad.

He just told her to go home and without Any conversation they came back.

few minutes before of their dance they were looking happy and lost in each other. then he what happened suddenly?he came back and locked himself in the room?