CHAPTER 30

The light of the sky stirs me awake. At fist I think that I am at home in my room but the sounds don't sound like it. We are in a car... Katherine, Elena, looks the same, car crash.. My eyes flutter open as I see fall tress skim on by as we drive. I look over to see Damon in the drivers seat and a still asleep Elena.

"Morning." He smiled. "Don't worry she woke up about an hour ago pouted then fell back asleep." Damon said to me.

I ignored him as my hands went over my face. "Where are we?"

'Georgia." He played with the syllables.

"Haha, funny. Seriously?" I asked after a second. He noded. "Great." I sighed. "Can we at lest get something to eat. I'm hungry and the last thing I ate was my ice cream."

"We are almost there." Damon said vaguely. I narrowed my eyes. "You're taking this better than miss. Grumpy Pants. "

"well I asked for a day off today, so lucky me." It was silent for a moment.

"How are ya feeling?" I went to answer but he beat me. "There's no broken bones. I checked."

"Wait- I totaled my car. A-and there was this man but then he got and who was that?" I asked him.

"That what I would like to know." He commented staring straight ahead.

"Where did you put Betsy? My car?" I explained further.

He waved me off. "I put it on the side of the road. Don't worry no one will think about it."

Just then a groan is heard and I look in the back to see an awake Elena. I watch as she sits up rubbing her eyes.

"Good, your awake. Can you believe that Betsy is gone now! How can she be replaced!" I say into the air.

"Where's my phone?" me and Damon shrug. "Ok. We really need to go back nobody knows where we are." Elena states. I raise a finger.

"Technically, I had a day off but you- I don't think so." I comment. She is right, we need to tell Jenna an something. I look to Damon, "Pull over." He doesn't do anything. "I mean it Damon. Pull over or so help me I will jump out of this car!"

"Stop the car!" My sister urged in the back.

"Oh, you both were so much more fun when you were asleep." Damon bitches as he pulls over, which I roll my eyes to.

My door swings open before the car is fully stopped and I got out. Keeping a hand out on the car to keep me steady as a headache throbs. I hear Elena rustling her way out but I pay no mind as I try ease it with rubbing my forehead. My hand slips under my weight but I caught myself along with Damon's hands on my shoulders. I look into his eyes that was concerned.

""I'm fine." Before stepping out of his grasp, the warmth of his hands still imprinted onto my skin.

"We have to go back." Elena went on, looking at me questioningly before at Damon.

"Oh come on. Look. We've already come this far." Damon tries to persuade her.

"Why are you doing this?" She counters. "We can't be in Georgia. N-Nat wrecked her car. We have to go home."

Elena, sister, like I said I had a day off from school and shit, but you on the other hand need at least a phone call making some sort of an excuse because jackass over there, I point to Damon, "seems that he wont let us leave." After my rant I turn to Damon. "Give me her phone, Damon. Technically, this is kidnapping."

Damon smirked a little bit. "hat's a little melodramatic, don't you think?"

"I'm surprised you know that word." I sassed.