Toilet Training || 02

requested by jnopejdope

note: jungkook is 15yo, taehyung is 16yo, jimin is 20yo

___

"daddy bye-bye!"

"bye, my love." jaehyun chuckles, giving a flying kiss, making aera cackle and jump on her place, clapping her hands.

jungkook ends the call, grinning at his sister who stands up, leaning on the phone near him. he wraps his arm around her tiny figure, carrying her up with him and walks to the kitchen, seeing jimin already preparing lunch.

"oppa!" aera giggles, wiggling in jungkook's arms until he sighs, giving up and places her down on her feet, watching her sprint towards the eldest brother.

"hey, are you done talking to daddy?" jimin smiles at her, earning an instant nod from the baby as he lifts her up and makes her sit on the counter near him. "what did he day?"

"daddy mish baby"

"ah really? did you tell him you miss him too?"

aera nods again, "mish daddy and! and mamma!"

"good job, daddy must be happy now."

"daddy 'appy" she giggles, making jimin chuckle at her.

"hyungie," jungkook calls, sitting on the bar stool near the kitchen island. "dad was asking when are we going back to la."

"what did you say?" jimin asks, glancing at boy while also keeping his focus on the cutting the fruits.

"i didn't know what to say," the younger shrugs, "so i just told him that you'll call him later and talk about it."

jimin chuckles, nodding his head as he puts the pieces in the jar along with some milk and sugar, blending it together until it looks like a delicious pink smoothie. pouring it into two cups, he hands one to jungkook and sits on the stool, holding the other glass in his hand while bringing aera near him.

"this is lunch?" jungkook asks after taking a sip, "mm it's nice, i won't mind."

"no, i just thought you'd like something different today." jimin shrugs, holding the cup with aera's small hands as she gulps down the smoothie slowly, making an 'ah' sound at the end. "champ, pass me the tissue please."

jungkook grabs the box of tissue, sliding it towards the elder brother who pulls out one and wipes aera's hands and chin as she's already started spilling the drink. the toddler whines a little trying to remove jimin's hand from the cup and hold it herself, making the brother sigh as he let's go and sits silently watching her drinking on her own with drops of the smoothie flowing down from the side of her mouth. 

she pulls the cup away from her mouth and looks at jimin, holding it front of his mouth now, "oppa d'ink," she mumbles, reaching closer while jimin pulls his head back, taking the cup back to her lips.

"oppa will have some later, this riri's smoothie. so riri has to finish it." he says, making her drink the fruits smoothie and glances at jungkook who has emptied his glass and is now busy on his phone, "stop using your phone and eat your lunch."

"i'll eat when riri eats." the boy says.

"i'll feed her once she's done with this. you can eat." jimin says, standing up and places aera on her high chair as she keeps moving in an attempt to escape lunch. "by the way, i have to go to the company later. there's some urgent work."

"oh okay," jungkook nods, "how long will you take?"

"i don't know, but i'm hoping it would be around six or seven that i'll get home."