¢нαρтєя тняєє

・*:..。o♬*゚・*:..。o♬*゚・*:..。o♬*゚

Isabela kissed Mariano's cheek goodbye and hugged Señora goodbye as well before going to her room to get some shower and probably clean her lips with soap, before she can go and have her beauty sleep and dream about her crush.

Isabela sat down on her bed, thinking about M/n and what it would be like if he and she got married. Not knowing that she's subconsciously making a replica of M/n with her flowers.

Isabela jolted when she saw the flower statue of M/n with a blush on her face and quickly destroyed it before anyone could see. "that was close.."

"what was close?" She heard Dolores' voice from her door, and she looked over towards Dolores. "N.. Nothing, what do you want?" Isabela asked, with a blush on her face which lucky Dolores didn't notice.

"Abuela told me that you should invite M/n tomorrow here at the Casita with Mirabel." Dolores said.

"Eh? Why me? can't Mirabel just get her without me?" Isabela quickly said, slightly panicking at the thought of her going to M/n's house. "Abuela needs M/n's help for next week's food preparation," Dolores uttered.

"And she doesn't want Mirabel going to the woods alone." She added.

"M/n can cook?" Isabela blurted out, genuinely shocked that she didn't know that his crush can even cook. "Yeah, I heard when Abuela asks almost everyone in the town if they know about M/n and she was lucky enough to find someone who knows him well," She smiled, thinking back when she heard Abuela asking around if someone knew who M/n was.

"Who?" Isabela asked, her eyes brightening as she wanted to know who this person was so at least she can know more about M/n. "You know Señora Librarian? She knew M/n every time he visited the library." Dolores said, now feeling rather suspicious of her cousin as to why she seems excited to know more about M/n.

"I have to go and sleep, see you tomorrow." She said before walking out and closing the door as she went. Isabela smiled widely at the thought of her going to M/n's house even though it's with Mirabel.

She squeals and turns off the lights in her room. Laying on her bed with a smile on her face she fell asleep quickly, excited of what it will come for tomorrow.

✁┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

It was finally morning time and Isabela woke up rather early, all dressed up for the day. "Good morning Abuela," she greeted, kissing her on her cheek as she smiled at her. "Good morning Isabela, you seem cheery for today." Abuela teases, chuckling at her own teasing.

Isabela smiles and blush a little before, giggling at her teasing. "Breakfast is being made but why don't you prepare the Casita for today seeing as what Dolores said yesterday, you and Mirabel will be bringing an invited guest."

Isabela obliged without a question as she grew new flowers around Casita, especially the beautiful yellow flowers that she was always fond of. It reminds her of M/n's eyes. "Isabela! Breakfast is ready!" She heard Luisa yell.

Isabela walks to the kitchen, sitting in between her mama and Luiza. "I've heard you are going to invite M/n here at the Casita to help us prepare." Julieta said to her mother, after she swallowed.

", I have heard from the Librarian that he is a great cook. She said that he always cooks her food whenever he visits." Abuela Alma uttered.

"Well I guess you can cross out the rumor of him being a delincuente," Dolores whispered to Camilo, who chuckled at the ridiculous rumor.

"Are you sure mama? I mean we have Maribel to help us cook already." Julieta said, looking worried knowing about the rumor of the guy.

Abuela Alma smiled, grabbing her daughter's hand as she reassured her that she was sure. "Now hurry, we have a long day ahead of us and Isabel, Mirabel you both still have a long journey ahead of you."

・*:..。o♬*゚・*:..。o♬*゚・*:..。o♬*゚