Chapter 24: What the Fuck(1)

Paseton slowly opened his eyes as soon as he heard Cale's soft snore. Yes, he just opened his eyes and not waking up since he had already woken up from the start.

Paseton sat up then brushed his long blue hair. He cannot believe with what he just saw earlier. His face became hot and red when he thinks about it.

The young lady's bare back when she opened her suit earlier. Thankfully, he immediately closed his eyes so that he didn't see the rest.

The young lady skin–

Slappp!

Paseton immediately slapped his face when he was about to think some unnecessary thoughts. Thankfully the young lady didn't realize that he was awake the whole time.

Paseton looked at the kittens that were frowning as they looked at him. They might find it weird for him to slap his own face.

Paseton slowly stood up from the floor. While he was fixing his clothes, his eyes went towards Cale who was sleeping and again, Paseton's face turned incredibly red.

The young lady's robe that was covered her body was so loose. Paseton was sure if she moves a little bit, the robe will fall off and the will be nothing covering her chest.

"Fuck."

Paseton cursed as he walked towards the window and jumped out into the ocean, ignoring the kittens also the black dragon that was glared dagger at him for looking at their guardian for too long.

Paseton was swimming as fast as he could, away from the red-haired lady. Even though he knew he had to pay back the lady for saving him, at least not now.

Because he had to calm himself down first.

***

“Young lady Cale! I’m sorry for coming over so early, but I needed to share some amazing news with you!”

Young lady Amiru was smiling brightly. It was rare to see the usually calm Amiru this way. She seemed to have come straight from the sea, as she still had a raincoat on and other people were with her.

“Do you know what it is?”

“I have no idea.”

Compared to the excited Amiru, Cale was calm.

“The whirlpool, the whirlpool in front of the central island has disappeared! It disappeared overnight without even a trace!”

‘I made that happen.’

Cale didn't say that out loud as she smiled in satisfaction. Next to Amiru was the veteran fisherman and some knights, as well as Toonka.

As soon as Cale's eyes meet Toonka's, she flinched. Toonka seemed to observe her from head to toe. That makes Cale immediately look away.

That look was a look that Toonka often gave to the people that he was interested in, the people that he wants to fight with and compared to Toonka's strength, Cale's was the same as dandelion. A little touch can make her fly away.

'Why this stupid Barbarian looks at me like that?! Don't tell me he wanted to fight me!'

Cale subconsciously gulped.

At that moment, Amiru started to talk excitedly to Cale once again.

“Young lady Cale! In return for the Henituse family’s investment, I want to show you the sight of a peaceful Ubarr sea. Will you go to the central island with me?”

Cale who still has goosebumps all over her body just because Toonka keeps staring at her, smiled gently.

“Is everybody here going over?”