Spritual 26

Police Station:

Chirag is sitting in his cabin and thinking about the case, when Pandey came inside.

Chirag: any News Pandey??

Pandey: No sir, we checked where Aarav we found, there is no proof, the more interesting fact is there is no blood Trace at all.

Chirag: this case become very complicated, whenever we think we're near that vampire something else will happen.

Pandey: sir you said you saw a Big BEST in RM, if that BAT bite to Aarav then how he reached in that Jungle??

Chirag: that's what I am not getting, don't know where this ends. Whatever this situation is it's all related to Raizada Mansion. Something is hidden in that Mansion which we don't know.

Pandey: can I tell you something sir, if you don't mind.

Chirag: ask Pandey.

Pandey: why you not ask Anjali Raizada?? She may know whatever happened in that house before.

Chirag: Good idea, but I have to call her out side, somewhere else, because who knows That vampire can hear whatever we're talking if I go to meet Anjali to RM.

Chirag took his mobile and first he messaged her asking “Are you free today?”. After 10 minutes Anjali replied back saying “Yes, if something important matter to ask then I will make myself free”. Chirag smiled seeing message and said “ How she knows that I wanted to talk with her?? Maybe she thought I will ask her about yesterday incident”. He took long breath and replied her “Yes, meet me in coffee shop at 2: 00 PM today”. Anjali replied OK to him. Pandey smiling seeing Chirag.

Chirag: what?? Why you staring me like that??

Pandey: nothing sir, you're smiling when you texting, that's why I am seeing you.

Chirag: go and do your work 

Pandey nodded and smilingly went out, Chirag sat on chair and thinking about Anjali.

RAIZADA MANSION:

Khushi wake up early and saw Arnav sleeping on sofa, she sat on bed staring Arnav and thinking…. “Why I am not at all affected by cancellation of my marriage?? Why I behaving like this when family members asked me to act as Aarav’s fiance? I have to be sad but here my heart is very happy marrying Arnav, is this is my Destiny? Maybe this is where I belong, that's my heart supporting me”.

She's still thinking when someone knocked the door, Khushi got up and opened the door. Anjali standing in front of door and smiling to see Khushi. She came inside the room and saw Arnav sleeping on the sofa, Khushi don't know what to say her now….

Khushi: wo… Anjali Ji… actually…

Before Khushi say something Anjali came to her and holds Khushi's hand and said “no need any explanation Khushi, because I know your marriage is not any normal marriage, it's takes time to build, don't worry I have faith in you that soon Chote shift from sofa to Bed".

Khushi smiled seeing Understanding Anjali, she hugged Anjali in happiness and said “You know Anjali Ji, you're very special that's why I hugged you because Khushi Kumari Gupta not hug anyone like that”.

Anjali: Wrong, it's not Khushi Kumari Gupta, Now It's Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada.

Khushi smiled and nodded her head, Anjali gave coffee to her and said come soon after taking bath. Khushi took coffee and came near to sofa and called Arnav.

Khushi: Hello, Mr. Raizada, get up take your coffee.

Arnav: shut up Di, don't annoy me, I am sleepy. Come after 10 minutes.