Shot- 3. Confrontation in Phone

Thank you so much for your love. Hope this chapter is good enough for you lovely people.

Also, thank you cornfused_leo for supporting this oneshot series by voting and commenting.

*****

Edit: I added few more dialogues in the chat.

*****

Third Person POV:

It has been few days since canteen fiasco. It has circulated to all of the student body. Hilary could still feel the heat of embarrassment in her cheeks whenever she remembered that incident.

As if to add salt to the wound, she was repeatedly asked about that incident. And don't forget about chattering. At the beginning, it was worse. Wherever she went, quiet whispers followed her.

What's the big deal? You might ask. If it was somebody else. This gossip would have lost its spiciness in about two days.

But it was Kai Hiwatari. The Untouchable Captain of the school. The aloof young man who never let any girl near him. The guy who was always cold and seemed unapproachable.

It was the first time that he was in gossip mill. Involved with a girl.

Unfortunately, that girl was Hilary.

No one has guts to question Kai except few in his circle. So, Guess who got brunt of gossip? Yes. You guessed it right. It was poor Hilary.

Besides, who have guts to confront Kai? No one is that insane. Yet.

But that's about to change now. Because Hilary plans on confronting him. Now.

'That's just too unfair. Here, I'm being chewed inside out while that jerk chills alone somewhere. Enjoying his peace.'

Hilary thought fuming.

Hilary is thinking of ways she could breach Kai's peace when suddenly an idea came to her mind.

She fumbled with her phone ignoring her nagging common sense that says she'll regret doing this.

'Ah, To hell with consequences'

She huffed to herself as she changed her username to 'Kai's Wife' . She knows just how much Kai is irritated by crazy fangirls. Yup, she's going to text him as an anonymous fangirl.

She doesn't have nerve to face him directly after that canteen incident. In fact, she didn't even look him in the eye for past few days even though, they met occasionally for Beyblade sessions.

'I'm sure he doesn't have my number.' She thought to herself. Besides, hers was a new number. Only few know this number. So, the chances of Kai knowing this number were close to none.

Having assured herself, she searched for contact 'Captain Jerk' in her chats and sent him a message.

___

Captain Jerk

Hi handsome!
4:03 PM

Hello
4:06 PM

___

Hilary stared at her phone in disbelief. She just thought to spam his phone with crazy messages. But never thought he would react to her messages.