Tapur is back to Krishpur

Bondita gives a plan to Anirudh. Anirudh accepts it and they tires to reach Tapur via call no one is answering their call.

Anirudh: Leave it Bondita, let's try after some times. Now, come with. It's time for your medicines.

Bondita accepts and goes with Anirudh. But the Phone ring stopped them.

Bondita goes back to the phone and picked it up.

Bondita: Helo!

Kasturi: Bondita?

Bondita: Kasturi, is that you?

Kasturi: Hn, will you please send anyone to railway station to pick up us?

Bondita is surprised to the core.

Kasturi: Bondita, can you hear me? We are gonna reach Krishpur within 30 mins. Please, send someone to pick up us.

Bondita: You said what? You are coming to Krishpur?

Her eyes filled with tears of joy.

Kasturi: Hn, Bondita. Not alone but with Tapur.

Anirudh: Any happy news?

Bondita: Hurrayyyy..... This is gonna a be a best day in my life.

She cuts the call.

Bondita: I just really want to jump.

Anirudh: Hey, no no. You can't. You should not. What made you this much happy?

Bondita: Pati babu, Tapur is coming here. She is coming here after many years.

Anirudh: Wow, that's really good. Durga ma is standing with us I think so. That's why she brought here tapur here at correct time.

Bondita: Oh you don't know pati babu how excited I am. After 7 years I am going to meet my sister. I really have lot of things to share with her. Come on, let's not waste time. Let's go quick. We should not recieve her with empty hands. There should be band baja, crackers, garlands to welcome her back. Woohoooo... Tapur is here.

Anirudh: I am happy equally Bondita. Your wishes will be fulfilled. I will go and recieve her with band baja, crackers and with sweets too.

Bondita: "I will?"

Anirudh: Yeah, which means only I am going to receive her. You are not coming with me.

Bondita: No, no, no, pati babu. Please don't do this. I can't stay here. Can you see what you are doing? You are stopping a sister from meeting her sister? Please, take me with you. I just want to welcome Tapur by blowing trumpets, bursting crackers.

Anirudh: Sure, everything will happen. But by me only. See we both are equal right? So I will do those things.

Bondita nods no.

Anirudh: See, you can burst crackers, you can blow trumpet after 8 months. Okay? No one will stop you then. But now, you should stay home and prepare aarti plate to invite her. Theek hain? I am getting, so I am leaving. Bye, my honey.

He kissed in her forehead and goes out shouting Chandrachur's name.

~In Hall~

Trilochan: Hey, why you are jumping like this?

Anirudh: Kaka, Tapur is back.

Kalindi: Whaat?

Anirudh: Hn, thaku ma. She is just arriving.

She went speechless.

Kalindi: You... you really said an happy news to me. My granddaughter is coming again. This is going to be the best day in my life.