[168]LOVE IN INDIA - Jan 15 2022

"Wow... that was a good 8 hour sleep..." Jungkook says, stretching in his seat "...we are landing already?"

Taehyung hums smiling "....welcome to India"

**

Jungkook and his friends are going to India from Korea for their friend's wedding for a whole month

Y/N, the groom met his fiance A/N in Korea when the Indian actress had come to shoot her movie. During that time, Y/N's company hired her to shoot a commercial of their products which catered to the Indian community in Korea and when the two met, sparks flew.

It was A/N's wish to marry in her hometown first since her grandparents couldn't travel and so the Korean family from Y/N's side comes down to India

Jungkook is a famous CEO working in Jeon industries. His friends were either working with him in his company or were CEOs in other companies in Korea.

**

Jungkook settles in the hotel Y/N had booked for them and then the gang heads out to check out the venue the wedding will be held at.

Y/N and the rest hung out at one end of the hall as they ate and talked. Jungkook got a phone call so he excuses himself and walks out while answering the call.

Jungkook had no idea where he was walking as he kept talking on the phone.

"Thank you Mr Lee... I will definitely call you back once everything is done..." Jungkook cuts the call and realizes he had walked into some sort of area where stages for rehearsals were kept.

He walked around watching people practice till his eyes caught the attention of a tiny boy in flowy white pants and shirt dancing flawlessly across the stage. Jungkook's heart skipped a beat at that. The boy, he looked like an angel.

Who are you?

**

Jungkook soon gets to know that the boy's name is Park Jimin - a half Korean, half Indian. A/N is Jimin's mother's best friend's daughter and he had also come from Korea to attend the wedding.

Jimin is still an university student at the age of 26 as he had taken a gap year to visit his family in India

Jungkook is 24 years of age and already a CEO, mostly because of family connections.

**

Jimin doesn't really appreciate the flirty looks and stares from Jungkook. The man would make any excuse to be as close to Jimin as possible.

"What? But why mom?" Jimin says upset when his mom asks him to share his room with Jungkook "...Mr Jeon, you already have a hotel room"

"I told you to call me Jungkook..." Jungkook says "....... I came here for an Indian wedding experience which I won't get by staying in a hotel..." Jungkook is already walking towards Jimin,making the boy step a little back on reflex "...besides, staying here ... you can use me for anything..."

"He is right... and who knows he might find his life partner in India.." Mrs Park giggles before walking away

Jimin frowns seeing Jungkook's smirk

"Fine! But you have to prove that you are worth being my roommate..."

"And how can I do that, sweetheart?" Jungkook tilts his head at the boy

"You have to eat that bowl of spicy soup without drinking water..." Jimin says pointing at the bowl on the table

"That's it? Did you forget I'm Korean... we love spicy food..." Jungkook says scoffing