Chapter 84

Reyansh pov:

Reyansh pov:

"Oh my god" gayu shouts by kneeling down on the floor cryingly.

"Am I going to be aunty"

Doctor smiles and walked away us. I kept standing without Knwoing what to do.

Am... Am.i. Goin.. Going to be father.... Oh god...

Wil I be a good dad?

"Mammaa, oh god congratulations" gayu says by hugging me tightly. I nods at her slowly.

I want to see my wife.

She is fine right.

"Ila"

"Maama akka is fine"

"Reyansh, congrats man" rithish hugged me.

I nods at him with a teary eyes.

"You are going to be the best dad. Am sure you will be the best dad in this world" he says by patting my shoulder.

"Mapilai... Am.. So happy.... After every sadness they say we have the happiness. This is so much to me. Mapilai.. My ila.. My daughter is going to be. A mom... She...." uncle starts to cry.

"Mapilai... Thank you soo much.... You made my daughter to complete..." aunty starts.

"She completes me" I cut her off.

"Will my niece or nephew loves me" gayu starts.

"Offcourse gayu. Anna am soo happy... Your life is very beautiful right now Anna" raadhika says by hugging me. I nods at her.

"We both has a bad past. Our parents are not a good one... But... Am cent percent sure... Your child will have the best parents. You and ila will make the best son/daughter" she says by kissing my forehead.

"Daughter... I want daughter"i says at her. She pulled my cheeks.

" Am sure you will have a daughter "she says by ruffling my hair.

" Nurse, can I see my wife "I asks the nurse who came out of the room.

" No sir.... We will shift her soon to the icu ward... There you guys may see her for few mins. "mure says by walking out.

At night :

I enters into the ICU ward. I asked everyone to go to the home.

I met Tina too. She too in a sedation.

My wife is lying on the hospital bed. Her whole left arm along with the chest were bandaged.

I walks near her, the whole room is emerging with the beeping sound which is coming from the connected machine.

"Ila" I says by walking near to her.

"I love you ila." I says by pecking her lips. But no response from her.