CHAPTER FIFTY EIGHT - Again!!

Matthew POV

Glancing at my watch as I excitedly waited for the time she would come inside my room to check me.

After our talk, I never stop thinking about her. Even when I fell asleep last night my dreams consisted of her only.

I dream about our past. The time that how I foolishly believed that stupid picture of her and Adam.

I was such a fool but God gave me a second chance to correct my mistakes. If she will allow that is.

Exactly nine in the morning my room door opened and I saw the same woman who entered my room yesterday. I frown in confusion as I remembered correctly and told the chief of the hospital to transfer me to Margaret care.

Then she smiled at me, a kind of smile that I used to see when a woman was trying to gain my attention. Well the previous me would jump and respond according to what they asked about but not now. Since I want to be with the girl I long for so long.

I know I keep telling and remind myself back there that she's a cheating girl. But deep inside I know I still feel love for her. The love I feel for her never fades. It's the main reason why I jump from girl to girl hoping to erase the feeling inside me that wants to be with her.

"Hello! I will check your vitals and your wounds. Tell me if you still feel pain or something!" The woman said and I frowned more.

When she was about to touch me. I move away from her grasp.

"Don't move as far as I remembered I already told your Chief that I want to change my doctor? I requested Doctor Maggie for me. Where is she?" I said to her and stared at me.

"Well, since you were originally her patient then you asked to replace her. I don't think it's possible since she's also having another patient at this hour. She said she can't have a complicated schedule!" And then looked at me for my response.

Instead replying to her. I called the chief and told him I want doctor Maggie. I even used my parents' influence to threaten him. Good thing he listened to me.

I am not a fan of using my parents connection but I am desperate this time. I just want to get closer to her even though I know I am the one who is wrong in the first place. But I don't care. I know this is a selfish move for me.

Rather than blaming and hurting myself I choose to fight for her and my baby. That's what I promise to myself. Last night before I went to sleep I came to the decision that I would do anything to get her back and that's one thing I will do surely. By hook or by crook.

Then I heard the woman's phone ring. I know the chief called her. She cut off the phone and nodded her head to me.

Once she exited the door I inhaled a deep sigh. I wish I could turn back the hands of time and I can correct my mistakes.

Not much longer my door opened again and this time it was her. She looked at me with a frustrated and annoyed look. Then she raised her brows indicating that she's not that amused obviously of what I did I assumed.

"What did you do? I thought we already agreed!" She said in a huff.

"What agreed?" I asked her in confusion.

"Well you asked me to transfer you to another doctor and I did my part obviously. And now the chief called me and said you want me back as your doctor? Is this some kind of a joke to you Mr. Rogers?!" She said and I swear I can see her nose blazing with fire.

"No of course! I am not joking! I am sorry I made that move it's very wrong of me. But I came to realize that I am wrong and I wanted to correct it.!"

"So by means of getting me back as your doctor now? I don't think that's a good idea Mr Rogers. As you see, just when you decided to kick me. I am already moving to other patient. So I can't go back to be your doctor!" She said and I shake my head.

"No! You can't do that. Please? It's a mistake. I know I am wronf and you have the right to get mad at me. But please come back as my doctor. I am begging you!" I said to her and she shakes her head indicating she's not convinced.

So I did what I need to do. Even if it's painful for me. I bend my knees and she gash in horror when she saw me wincing in pain.

"What the fuck are you doing? Get up!" She said as she automatically went to my side and held my wrist to stand me up.

"No! I have to do this. I know I am so wrong. Sorry please come back as my doctor. I promise I will be a good patient for now on!" I said to her.

"Get up!"

"No you have to say yes!" I said as I stand on my knees on her.

"Fine! Just stand up now or you will end up getting your situation worse!" She said and I nodded at her.

I extent my hands to reach for her and she held my hand and help me stand.

I smiled as I hold her hand tightly. Before I let go I pressed her hands feeling the soft and gentle of her.

"Please let go!" She said as she looked at our interwine hands.

"Ohh! Sorry!!" I said as I let go and scratch my head as I sign of embarrassment.

I can feel my cheeks heated from the embarrassment. I thought it's only a girl that can feel this way but I guess boys do feel the same way huh? Especially when you are in front of someone you love.

" Ok! Can you now take a sit? I will get a nurse to assist me. I need to change your bandages after what you done!" She as she run her forehead.

"Why do you need a nurse to do that? You can change my bandage right?" I asked once I setty myself in my bed.

"No! The nurse will change the bandage and I will take a look on your wounds. If it's open because of what you did. My goodness you don't know what madness you did!" She said she blurted many things about how reckless I am.

But I just stared at her with a puppy look in my face. I know I am such pathetic guy now. But can I do? I am hopelessly inlove with this girl in front of me.