Chapter 8

~~~~~~'A month later'~~~~~~

3rd Person's POV

"Do you think she'll get her memories back soon?" Julieta asked her husband, Agustin. "It's been a month and a week, and she still hasn't got her memories" Agustin just sighed, and hugged his wife. "I'm sure she'll get it soon and i-if she doesn't, nothing will change. We will still love her" Agustin comforted Julieta. "It's just I know she also wants to remember her memories" Julieta again said and broke the hug and kissed Agustin on the cheek and started cooking again, while the man started walking to chop more woods while hoping that he won't destroy the beehive again.

Alma on the other hand, their Abuela, asked Camilo to get Mirabel which is the boy willingly did. "Hey Mira, Abuela wants you" Camilo said out loud so Mirabel would hear her from the inside. "Right. In a sec" Mirabel replied. "Okay" Camilo simply said and then left.

Mirabel's POV

I wonder what Abuela wants.... Watebor

I made my way outside and saw Abuela waiting outside her room. I went to her and asked what is happening. "Abuela what's wrong?" She looked at me, and smiled "Nothing's wrong. Just want to ask you something" Abuela started walking to Abuelo knows where, but I followed her since I think she's gonna ask something important. "Uhm sure, but where are we going, Abuela?" I asked her but she didn't answered..... weird.

Soon later, we stopped walking. Man its kind of far from Casita. "Uhm okay, what is it, Abuela?" I asked her again, and this time, she faced me with a worried look. "I have this feeling that some danger will come that I think I should tell you" she said with a deep sigh. "Danger? What do you mean, Abuela?" I asked her who is just looking at me with a sad look on her face. "I don't know. I 'm not sure about it, but like I said, I think something dangerous will happen soon" I'm confused. "W-wha- but why are you telling me this?" I mean- why me? What does she wants me to do? "Can I ask you a favor?" she asked me and since I wanna help, why not? "Sure what is it?"

" It's a hard favor" she said while looking at river near us. "It's okay, Abuela. If it's for the family, then I don't have a reason not to do it" I asked, and smiled at her showing my teeth when she looked at me. She smiled at me "I want you to add some mountains or whatever you think will protect us from outside" whoah that really is a big favor. "Wait you think that the danger is from beyond these mountains?" I asked her, and she nod at me, and grabbed my hands. "It's okay if you dont-" I cut her off "NO, I'll do it. I believe you" I said, and to my surprise, she hugged me and I hugged her back to appreciate her...

"Thank you, Mirabel" she said, and broke the hug, and I just smiled at her, and started walking to face the mountains. I took a deep breathe with my eyes closed. I did that for like 10 seconds, and opened my eyes, and started lifting my hands, my dress also changed. "Grab on me, Abuela" I said which is she did. She could fly somewhere if she don't.

As I'm raising my hands, some rock started to appear and the ground started to shake making Abuela tighten her grip on my waist. I'm thankful though that I trained. Little rocks started to appeared that soon turned into little bumps, and that bumps began to grow bigger. Soon later, those bumps became little mountains but I stopped halfway through. "What's wrong?" Abuela asked and let go of me. "Well, it takes energy" I said and sat on the ground, not even caring if it's dirty. "Sure take a rest" she said handed me a bottle of water that I didn't even know she has. "Thanks" I said and drank the water immediately. "It's incredible to see you use your gift" well no one actually saw me did this things since I just got to do that when I'm in my room. Whenever I'm training my earth element, our house would always shake JUST a little. Yeah just a little.

3rd Persons POV

On the other hand----

"Hey sis what-" Camilo was talking to her sister when the ground started to shake. Not too strong, just enough for everyone to feel. "Uhm what's happening?" Dolores asked and started hearing worried gossips from the villagers. "Don't worry, everyone. Everything will be alright" Isabel said, trying to calm the villagers down, and headed towards the two. "What was that?" Isabela asked the two who also doesn't know what's happening. "Uhm can you hear what or who is doing that? Is it an earthquake?" Pepa asked her daughter and some clouds began to form above her. "Relax Ma" Camilo comforted Pepa, but that did nothing when the shaking worsen. "Relax, mi vida" Felix tried his best to relax his wife. "I can't hear anyone.. I think they're too far" Dolores said and let a small 'hm' on the end. "Relax. I think Mirabel is the one behind this. That girl" Isabel said and everyone started calming down. Soon later, the shaking disappeared that made everyone happy. "Hey guys, look" Luisa said that came out of nowhere and point the mountains. It has now some new little mountains that was never there before. "Yep that's Mira" Isabela said in defeat "How can you be sure?" Camilo asked while raising an eyebrow to his older cousin. "Well obviously Mira is the only one that can do some stuff like that" Camilo let an 'whoah' and just shrugged it off. Everything was nice when few minutes later, the shaking started again and the little mountains started growing bigger. "URGH, MIRA" Isabela then again said and continued whatever she was doing not even caring about the shaking.

Back to Mirabel's POV

After a few minutes, I started doing my job again and Abuela started gripping my waist like her life depends on it, well it does since the shakes here are crazy. Little mountains started growing bigger and some bumps began to appear in different places. It became harder to grow mountains since there's a lot to grow. I just trained to do one and wasn't expecting to make like 10 at a time. But I really need to GO BEYOND,PLUS ULTRA! (shit- wrong fandom)

It's hard, but I need to do this for the family and everyone in town. I wanna stop that danger as much as I can, I can't afford that to happen.

Soon later, the mountains became harder to grow. I meant it... I can't help it but to scream on the top of my lungs.

~~~•Few moments later•~~~

"WHOOO!" I screamed once again when I finally did it. I laid on the ground staring at the mountains I've made. I can't even believe that I could do it. "I-its awesome..Thanks a lot, Mirabel" Abuela said and started tearing up. "Hey it's okay, Abuela" I said and grabbed some towel out of my bag and started wiping my sweaty face. "I hope that my feeling was wrong" she said and sat on the stone near me. I just nodded and ran to the river and jumped. "MIRABEL! GET BACK HERE! YOU MIGHT DROWN" Abuela said angrily but I didn't listen to her. "Chillax, Abuela. I can swim. I have a water thingy, remember?" I said assuring her, but she refused to listen to me. "No! Still what if you drown?"-︿-seriously?

"Don't worry! I'll be fine-" I pretended that I was drown. Hehe sorry, Abuela. Even though I'm underwater, I can hear her screams. "MIRABEL! WHERE ARE YOU?" she panicked but I didn't show myself. I hd my breathe for one and a half minute but showed myself when i heard Abuela ran to get the others. "HEY! ABUELA I'M HERE" I said and laughed when I saw her face. I got off the river and walked towards her and I received a slap on my forearm. "YOU'RE GONNA GIVE ME A HEART ATTACK" she yelled at me and started wiping her tears. "I thought I lost you" she once again said and I just hugged her. "I'm sorry. Now let's got back. I'm kinda tired" Abuela nodded and I used my air to dry myself.

-----------
I hate Alma (-_-). If I was disney, she'd be dead by now, but I can't since she still have a lot of role to do.

Btw, here's Chapter 8 ٩(๛ ˘ ³˘)۶♥