✤ 15

Taking a bath, Tiffany wore a simple hoodie and pants and sat down on the bed, taking out her macbook

Taking a bath, Tiffany wore a simple hoodie and pants and sat down on the bed, taking out her macbook. She had an assignment to submit by 12 that night, then she would be free for the holidays.

She heard a knock on the door, and she opened it, revealing Minhyuck.

"Coffee for Dr. Tiffany Moon." He smiled.

"Oh, thanks. This wasn't needed though." She said.

"You know how mom is." He chuckled. "Oh, yeah, Mark called. Said the members wouldn't be able to come."

"Oh." She nodded. "Is he coming though?"

"Yeah, he is. Earlier, actually." He smiled.

"That's...that's great." She said.

"I'll call you when dinner's ready." He said.

"Yeah, thanks." She smiled and closed the door as he left.

She sat back down on the bed and continued typing away while occasionally taking sips from her coffee.

The doorbell rang and she heard Minhyuck's voice call out. "He's here!"

She hurried out of her room, and looked towards the living room. She saw Mark taking off his shoes and mask.

"Did she eat anything?" He was asking Mrs. Lee. "Is she resting? How was her flight?"

"Why don't you go and ask her yourself?" Mrs. Lee laughed.

"Miss me, Markus?" Tiffany called out in her usual taunting voice.

"You bet!" He chuckled, walking towards the staircase.

She ran down the stairs and was met with Mark's tight hug halfway down. He had swept her off her feet as he tightly gripped her waist.

She squealed and laughed.

"I missed you so much, Tiff." He said and she lightly pulled on the hair on his neck.

"I missed you too." She mumbled on his shoulder.

"Did I hear your voice shake?" He joked. "Is the fierce Tiffany Moon crying?"

He pulled away to look at her face and she chucked. She wiped the corner of her eye. She indeed was crying.

"Hold up, dude, why you crying?" He laughed awkwardly, hugging her again and she hugged him back. This time she just let the tears flow.

He laughed but honestly he felt like crying too. He met her so many years later. She was one of the most important persons in his life. She was his first love.

 She was his first love