Ch- 54, I Never Changed!

Firstly, before starting this chapter, I want to thank each one of my lovely readers and friends! You'll are just so so amazing!❤️
The love this story is getting in the past few chapters is so overwhelming for me!🥺❤️

Thankyou is a small word for you all!
I love each one of you so muchh!💕💕

Ps-: I have already written the next chapter. It was becoming a bit too long, so I had to divide them into two!😂🙈

So quickly vote and comment so that I can upload the next part soon!😘💕

.............................................................................................................

"There is no wrong and right in relationships.
It's all about what can be forgiven and what not!"

Anirudh had fell to his knees, followed by Bondita. Everyone was looking at them with teary eyes. They all, including Bondita were confused about what was Anirudh saying.

Why was he crying all of a sudden? Was it Trilochan Babu, all this time? What even was happening?

"Pati Babu...." Bondita murmured, seeing him so shattered and crying so hard.

"Bo.. Bondita!" His voice was breaking as he couldn't breath because all the crying.

"I promise, I haven't.... Ch.... changed! I....I'll tell you everything! Everything that's bothering you!" He cried, joining his hands together.

"But... But you please don't walk away from me! Please.... Please don't, Bonditaaa..." He cried like a baby and Bondita couldn't do anything, except of clutching onto his hands. Tears were flowing down her eyes too.

"I'm not going anywhere, Pati Babu! I'm... I'm just here. Listeing to you!" She said, assuring him.

Anirudh looked at her with love and wiped off his tears, raising her to stand up with him.

"I'll tell you everything!" He told, clutching her hands in his.
"But before that I have a few more things to say!" He said and glared at his Kaka.

Walking infront of Trilochan Babu after freeing Bondita's hands, Anirudh looked at him for a while. Trilochan Babu couldn't meet his eyes with his nephew, he just looked down in shame.

"Kaka! I.... I did all this, to make you speak such words yourself!" He said, making everyone including Kaka gasp in shock.

"A... Ani... Anirudh!" Kaka gasped, looking at him

"Yes Kaka! The day you told me that you find it wrong seeing Bondita surpass me, the moment I found out that these thoughts were making their way into your head, I was shocked!" Anirudh told, feeling sad.
"I really didn't want these thoughts to grow in anyone's mind in the whole society, but I never realised I had to start working from my own family!" Anirudh spoke and Kaka again looked down, clutching his cane tighter.

"I... I was..." Trilochan Babu started to speak.

"PLEASE KAKA!!" Anirudh hissed in anger, his voice raising a bit.
"I REALLY DON'T WANT TO DISRESPECT YOU, BUT PLEASE! PLEASE LET ME SPEAK TODAY!" He bellowed and kaka just looked at him in shock for a while before nodding his head.

"THANKYOU!" He hissed again and ran his fingers through his well- set hair, trying to calm himself down.

"Kaka! Firstly, I really respect that you finally understood that Bondita is your daughter as well!" Anirudh started to speak, his anger not leaving him for a second, but still he managed to keep his voice low.