C56: Tempting

Artist: Doja Cat, SZA
Song: Kiss Me More
Album: Planet Her

Jennie

I thought sex and making love were the same, but they were not. Making love was more like an enjoyable, pleasurable, and memorable.

Until now, I'm sore and can't get up from bed.

Therefore, I came up with an idea to stay in bed the whole day, but Lili said we couldn't because we had to eat lunch with our friends before they went back to the city.

Lili negotiated with me that we would be staying another day here on the beach if we ate lunch with them. I quickly agreed because it meant more alone time with Lili.

When we come back to the city, I know Lili will be busy, especially when she is on leave for a few days.

I'm glad that she is still prioritizing me first before her career. I'm so lucky to have a girlfriend like her.

Right now, we are in the bathroom, laying in the bath tub. I'm sitting between her legs, my back against her front, and my hands are intertwined with her hands, which are wrapped around my waist.

She was hesitant to take a bath with me at first because she said we'd be naked, which made me laugh.I told her that she had already seen me naked and felt me inside.

Sometimes, my baby monkey can be a little dumb. Maybe that's why she and the three idiots are getting along so well.

"What are you thinking so deeply, Hun?" She whispered in my right ear as her lips traveled to my neck, lightly kissing it.

"How lucky I am to have a perfect girlfriend like you." I answered, closing my eyes and feeling the sensation she was sending to my body.

She didn't respond. She just continued to kiss my neck and shoulder.

All of a sudden, I heard something ring that startled me. It was Lili's phone. She turned on her alarm clock so we wouldn't be late for our lunch with our friends.

"We should take a shower now." She stated that then she stood up from the bath thub and carried me bridal style to the shower.

We took a shower together and hurriedly dressed so we wouldn't be late.

Nothing happens except making out since her lips are tempting. I want something to happen again, but we will be late.

I will try to make it happen again tonight.

We went out of our cabin and walked to our friends' houses.

Our friends are having the greatest time of their lives. They were playing in the water, wrestling in the water.

Irene and Nayeon are riding on Jeongyeon and Seulgi's shoulders. They look fun, and I bet my baby monkey wants to join them based on her excited expression on her face.

"Want to join them?" I asked her, and she eagerly nodded. "Go ahead."

"Yehey! " She kissed me on the lips and was about to take her shirt off, but I pulled it down.

"Are you planning to swim in your sports bra?" I inquired.

"Yes, why?" She tilted her head a bit, which I found so cute.

"No, I don't want you to show some of your skin, especially your abs." I poked her abs and she chuckled. "It's mine."

"It's yours and I'm yours." She winked at me and kissed me on the lips. "I love you."