Morning with the Waynes

Bruce was sitting on the table waiting for everyone to come and eat Breakfast. He wasn't expecting a silent peaceful morning, he was expected something more--

C R A S H

Yeah he was expecting that. Just then Jason and Damian came into the room arguing. Damian now knowing everyone since he came in Gotham at the age of 11. Damian and Jason were still arguing, so Bruce took a deep breath and calmly asked, "What happened Jason?"

Both started speaking at the same time so Bruce stated, "I asked Jason first. So he will speak first. Damian you will speak next."

Jason then smirked towards Damian and spoke, "That brat took my gun. I want it back."

Bruce then said, "You speak Damian."

Damian then answered, "I took it because he took my katana without asking."

Jason then said, "I took it because I needed it. But I returned it too."

Bruce sighed and held his hand at the bridge of his nose and said, "Jason you know you should not touch his things. Apologize. Damian you need to give his gun back to him now."

Jason muttered out a sorry and then Damian gave him his gun back, both had clear frustration in their faces. Time went on. All had breakfast and were leaving for their offices except for Jason and Damian who were at home. Jason had the duty of Babysitting Damian today. So he had to take a holiday from work. Both went on to fight or not talk to each other the whole day. When they weren't talking to each other it was only because they were having lunch or Damian was Painting or Jason was watching T. V.

It was soon 5pm but if asked to either Jason or Damian it was a long day of hell for them. They had decided to be there today at home as it was Damian's last day as a child. Marinette entered the Manor living room through a portal at sharp 5:30pm. She waved her hand and dropped her costume. She gave sugar cubes to kaalki and then talked to the Waynes. She said, "We have to talk about something as soon as Damian is healed."
All nodded thinking that she might have to talk about Lila who came today.

Marinette went to Damian and said her spells. Damian was now back to his normal age but was unconscious. She let him sleep on the sofa. She now turned to Bruce and said, "He will now be unconscious for 2 to 3 hours. He won't remember what had happened to him this last week. You have to tell him that. I removed his Lazarus pit aura. He will be back to normal soon enough. Now shall I talk?"

Mari again started speaking when Bruce nodded, "A threat is coming  our way. I don't know what it is. The kwami of giving second chances that can go back in time used his power to come back from a month. All he knows is that someone has attacked the Justice League. He then attacked me or I went after him or he attacked me when I'm not in costume? I don't know that yet. But something happened that results in me going in a coma. No idea what will happen. If you agree, I want to talk with the league as Ladybug. I want to tell them this myself. Before you ask, I don't know what happened to you all. Kwamis are supposed to be hidden. He only knew what Luka his holder told him. He doesn't go out much so..." Marinette trailed off but she got her message across.

The Batfam are shocked but their face like of Bruce and Alfred don't change their appearance.

Bruce after thinking, "Fine. When do you want to meet the league?"

Marinette replies, "I can go whenever. My friends think he is attacking me so I can't go anywhere except when I inform them and go. If you can, can you schedule a meet at 8 today or tomorrow noon?"

Bruce nods his head and says, "Can you come at 9 today? There is already a meeting at 8:30 tonight. If I inform them about you, so they are prepared to meet you at 9. If you can."

Marinette thinks for a moment and asks, "Can Adrien come with me? My friends and Family will feel better if he is with me. Then I have no problem at 9."

Bruce nods his head and says, "sure. I will add both of your names to zeta tube. You can take the portal from Batcave."

Marinette looks at Bruce like he's lost his Brain and says, "I can portal anywhere including space. I will meet you there. No need of zeta tube."

Bruce nods and says, "Fine. You can portal to spa-. Wait how did you know that League Headquarters is in space?"

Marinette smirks and says, "I have my ways, bats."

"Fine."

"I'll meet you all at 9."

Jason then says, "You won't meet us. Only Bruce. We will be patrolling."

"Ohh. Fine Bruce will meet you at 9. Others Take care. Bye." Mari says as she opens her portal and went home.

______

Next part is coming on Wednesday!
Hope you like this part! 😉😉