Chapter 201 - Justin Hunt Is Here!

Nora actually bypassed him and walked straight toward the entrance.

Logan, “?”

He was a little surprised. Then, he walked over and asked, “Do you have tickets?”

Nora replied casually, “Yeah.”

Logan let out a sigh of relief. He said, “Alright, you can just queue up to go in, then. I’m heading over to the racers’ area.”

The racers and the audience had different entryways. They still had to queue up, so Nora waved and said, “Go ahead.”

Logan went to the racer’s passage and went straight backstage to warm up and get ready.

Nora held Pete’s hand and stood in line leisurely.

She let out a lazy yawn.

Of course, she had something as simple as admission tickets.

As Yanci, wasn’t it just a matter of saying the word if she wanted admission tickets to such races?

Besides, she already had people rushing over to give her tickets a long time ago.

It had been really long since she last participated in a race, so she was somewhat itching to race. She wondered if she could look for Jordan and ask him to let her drive a couple of rounds around the tracks after the race.

While she was musing, Pete, who was next to her, was sending a text message to Cherry with his head down: ‘Where are you guys?’

Cherry replied very quickly: ‘We’ll be there in a moment!’

A relieved Pete wrote: ‘Remember not to give anything away.’

‘Okie-Dokie! Don’t worry, Pete! I, Cherry, will definitely get everything done right!’

Pete, “…”

He was about to give her another couple of reminders when two children suddenly dashed over and knocked against his arm.

Pete put down his phone and looked over—it was actually Brandon and Mia?

The two children didn’t expect to see Pete here, either, so they immediately called out excitedly, “Cherry!”

Pete, “…”

He had especially worn unisex clothes today because he didn’t want to be mistaken as a girl. However, the people around them must have realized his gender the moment they shouted that name, right?

He fell silent for a while. Then, he asked, “What are you guys doing here?”

Mia glanced at Brandon timidly and replied, “We’re here to watch the race! Brandon said that car racing is very fun.”

What was so fun about it…?

Pete looked around the two children but didn’t see any adults with them. He, who usually didn’t make any requests or trouble, looked at Nora and asked, “Mommy, why don’t we let them come with us?”

Nora, who sounded as if she didn’t really care one way or another, uttered an ‘okay’. She stood by them and watched the three children talk among themselves. To be honest, her son should try and make more friends. During her observations of him recently, she found that Pete’s mild autism was actually slowly getting better.

As a result, the people in the line went from two to four people.

The queue moved very quickly—after all, those who could get their hands on tickets were no ordinary people. The people at the entrance didn’t dare to make things too difficult for them, either.