Chapter Twenty

Jeong pov

I walk into the house, hearing chatting and laughing. The fuck?

I head to the kitchen and find Amara, Aria and Chiara chatting and laughing. They all spot me and immediately go silent.

"Ummm, hi?" I say waving to them.

"Don't come,"hi" me mister. " Amara yells.

She walks to me and grabs my arm, pulling me into the hallway.

"Why did you upset Chiara?" she asks me.

"All I said was that we can't date" I say.

"And why is that?" she asks, tapping her foot.

She looks like mom when she does that.

"Because, you're dating Stefano. Won't you feel uncomfortable?" I ask her.

She hits the back of my head... Very hard might I add.

"I won't feel uncomfortable Jeong." she says.

"Okay, okay" I say rubbing the back of my head.

We walk back to the kitchen and Chiara looks my way before quickly looking away. Aria throws me a glare and I smile awkwardly.

I walk to Chiara and take her hand hesitantly. She frowns but follows me. I lead her to the front porch. We stand for a while before I turn to her. She's looking at me with her beautiful hazel-ish eyes.

"I'm sorry Chiara. I didn't at all mean to hurt you. You're Stefano's younger sister, I'm sure he feels protective over you like I am over Amara. I just thought he wouldn't like me dating his younger sister." I say.

"You shouldn't just assume things Jeong" she says softly.

"So... Can I take you to see a movie tomorrow night?" I ask, scratching my neck.

She smiles and nods her head. She suddenly shivers and wrap her arms around herself. I pull her closer to me and open my jacket. I hug her into my jacket and kiss her head.

"What time?" she asks softly.

"5pm, after that we can get dinner. What do you think?" I ask.

"Perfect" she says.

We stay like that in silence before Stefano and some other guy decide to spoil it.

"Why are you hugging him? He just made you cry" Stefano says.

Chiara tries pulling away but I pull her back.

"You cried because of me?" I ask with a frown.

She nods her head.

"I'm sorry Angel" I say before kissing her forehead.

"So this is Jeong" the other guys says, looking me over.

"And you are?" I ask.

"Dante, Aria's boyfriend" he says.

I nod my head. Chiara shivers again and I pull her closer.

"Let's go in Angel, you're cold" I say.

I walk past Stefano and Dante, back to the kitchen. Chiara sits on the stool and I sit next to her.

"Made up?" Amara asks me.

I nod my head and look at Chiara whose face is pink. Cute.

______

Stefano pov

Dante and I go back in and into the kitchen. As long as Joeng doesn't hurt my sister, I have no problem with them dating.