pictures for magazines

Tubbo's pov
It was Saturday. I woke up on ranboo's bed. Shadow and Michael laying next to me. I got up and put on ranboo's hoodie. I tripped down the stairs. Man i was tired.
"You ok bee?"
"Yeah."
Ranboo helped me up. I walked to the fridge and grabbed an apple. Me and ranboo walk back to his room i sat on his bed ranboo sat next to me.
"Ok so bee. To day my mom needs me to take pictures at her work for some magazines. She said to ask you if you wanted to come."
"Ooooo yeah i will come."
"Why are you trying to eat a frozen apple?"
" idk."
Then my phone buzzed.

................................................................
Tubbo and Tommy talking over text.
................................................................
Tommy
Tubbo!!!

Tubbo
Yes Tommy

Tommy
Guess what!

Tubbo
What

Tommy
Guess please

Tubbo
No

Tommy
Fine. I have a girlfriend!!

Tubbo
Great good boss man.

Ranboo on tubbo's phone
It's ranboo. Nice going what's her name??

Tommy
Roxane is her name. She's a model.

Still ranboo
Cool. I'm going with my mom in a little to go take pictures for magazines and stuff.

Tommy
Nice. Is tubbo going with you?

Ranboo
Yep. I told him to go get dressed.

Tommy
Ok. Waittttt. Hiw to you know tubbo's password to his phone?

Ranboo
I just do. Ranboo texted blushing from the other side of the phone.

Me
We will never know what tubbos  password is because only he and ranboo know.

Tommy
Sh*t need to go. Bye ranboo

Ranboo
Bye Tommy.

Ranboo pov
Tubbo came out of the bathroom. He was still tired i could tell because he pit his shirt on backwards.
"Bee your shirt is on backwards."
"I'm to tired for this sh*t."
"What do you normally have coffee in the morning."
"No i normally sleep in until 1."
I giggled.
"K bee we need to get going."
"Can i sleep in the car?"
" yeah."
We walked down stairs.
"K are you two ready."
"Yep." I said picking up tubbo.
We walked to the car. I woke up tubbo when we got there. Me and tubbo were holding hands. We walked in side.
"Ok so ranboo..." a lady said and she looked up.
"Ok we need another suit!! Make sure it has a black and yellow striped tie!" She yelled.
"Yep, to tired for this sh*t." Tubbo said as they brought the suits over.
"Now go change." She said.
Me and tubbo went to go change. I was waiting for him when he came out he fell into my arms.  I walked back to the others. Tubbos head was on my shoulder.

Me
This is how ranboo was caring tubbo but he was sleeping tho. Lol cant spell.

Ranboo's pov still"Come with me ranboo

Ranboo's pov still
"Come with me ranboo." She said as she singled some one to come over.
I did not focus on the person that was following us i was just following the lady. Yeah the person following us was someone taking pictures of us. Because me and tubbo were really cute. I'll we were walking i was looking around. Guess who i saw here. Lily, her boyfriend and her two other friends. I looked at them. Lily saw me. Tubbo was ether being really tired or was kinda awake because he flipped off Lily and she got mad.
"So bee are you awake?"
"No I'm not awake."
"Are you sure."
"Yep."
I just rolled my eyes because i know he's awake but just wants to be carried.  We stopped at a green screen room.
"Bee wake up."
"No."
"We can work with him being asleep." The lady said
"K, like kiss or do something cute." She said.
I sat down on a chair and kissed tubbo. It felt weird having someone taking a picture of me kissing tubbo. Being in the green screen room reminded me of when i was a kid. When i was a kid was the last time i did one of these picture taking things. Yes I did fill a little bit better about doing one of these picture Taking thing for magazines and stuff. Because tubbo was here. Tubbo played with my hair.  We did some cute things. They also had us put on what we would wear in my room. I'm not surprised that tubbo brought my favorite hoodie with him.

Me
Sorry it a cliffhanger but they finished taking pictures and went home. Tubbo played with Michael and shadow and ranboo read a book and tommy he was with his girlfriend the whole time. Anyway take care and have a great day or night. Lol not taking a break.  Also not the end of the story and not connecting this story with my other ones