Alone

Lighting woke you up.
Your body jerked at the cracking sound and now you were wide awake.
You had on a shirt and underwear that you don't remember having on when you fell out.
The sheets were clean and your body wasn't sticky or sweating like it was last night.
Mire was sleep beside you.
His arms wrapped around you, pulling you at his chest. He had boxers on and every memory from last night flooded in your head.
Your face flushed and heart beat.
How could he sleep so peacefully after all that went down?

Did he clean up afterwards??

Another strike of lighting cracked the skies and your body scooted closer to Mires.
"It's really coming down out there.." Mire woke up saying in a sleepy voice.
You nodded in agreement but didn't look at him.
Your body ached.
He stroked your face and smiled.
"Goodmorning~ How'd you sleep?"
An expression of agitation showed, "Like a brick"

Mire gripped your sore thighs from behind. "What's with the face?"
He looked at you for a while and you
we're just waiting on his teasing.
"Last night was fun.. Don't you agree?"
You looked away with a smile and nodded.
"Oh Mire~ Harder~ It feels so good~ I'll do anything you say Mire~" He began copying your voice and doing moans that sounded similar to yours.
"Ugh! Shut up! I didn't say that!" You yelled flustered and he laughed.

Mire got out the bed to stand up and stretch. You stared at his back that was full of red scratches.. some of them being bloody.
"Let's take a shower together" Mire suggested and honestly you were scared.
You stood up and your legs began to tingle. Your body was so sore and your hips felt locked. Your legs began to shake and you used the dresser for support.
"Good thing we don't have school~"
Mire picked you up bridal style and sat you on the bathroom toilet.

You felt odd deja vu.

Mire cut on the shower and went to grab towels. After taking your clothes off, you managed to help your own body stand up. You looked in the mirror.
Marks. bites. Hickeys. Bruises.

I don't remember him being that aggressive???

Your face heated as you got flashbacks.

"You're doing so good Y/n~"

You let out a deep sigh.
Mire came back in the bathroom and smirked when he saw you. He came behind you and wrapped his arms around your aching waist.
He kissed your neck in the same spots as last night and your stomach began to tingle.
"I wanted to put a baby in you you know.. then you really would've been trapped with me~"
His fingers trailed on your marks.
"You wouldn't even had known.." He smirked against your skin. "But I decided not too last minute and that we could wait"

You didn't know how to process his craziness as usual. He continued to kiss you as the water ran.
When he finally was done with his affection, you both hoped in the shower. Steam, soap, water, and tension as usual.

"You're such a good girl.." Mire whispered in your ear. "But I can't believe you fell asleep on me last night. I thought I wasn't all that~?"
"S-Shut up" was all you could respond.
He chuckled and pulled your waist closer. You could feel his hardened erection poking at you. Your body froze in both fear and shock from the lustful flashbacks.
"I had to get off by myself while you slept because the thoughts kept flying through my mind.."
His fingers lingered lower.
"The way your were moaning and begging~ It's more than I imagined.."
"You sound desperate.." You let out boldly.
Mire grabbed your mouth suddenly and span you around. He pushed you against the wall roughly.
"Watch it Y/n"
You just gritted your teeth and he grinned.

You finished bathing and got out before Mire. You slowly made your way to the bedroom and sat on the bed in your towel. You weren't sure what to wear.
You wondered if Mire would take you anywhere.

Mire eventually came out the bathroom with his towel wrapped around his waist. He noticed that you were waiting for him.
"I'm going out today"
You looked out the window to the pouring rain.
"What?! Why??"
"I've got things to do.. don't worry I'll be back" Mire was already getting dressed while you turned on the bed to face him.
"Can't you do it later??"
"Sweetheart.." He sighed and pulled his hoodie over his chest. He came over to you and got on his knees. He kissed you from your ankles to the end of your towel. "Do you want me to bring you back anything?"
"I don't know.."
He tilted his head and kissed your hand.
"Can I come with you?"
"No"
He didn't even hesitate.
"Don't worry I won't be long okay?"
Your heart sunk as Mire left the room and then you heard the car crank.
You were alone.

...

You got dressed in comfortable attire and tried to preoccupy yourself all day.
Cook. Clean. Watch TV.
As you cut an apple, your thoughts were filled with nothing but Mire. You wanted to know everything. You suddenly wanted him near you. You missed him despite him only being gone a few hours.
He's all you could think about.

This was his plan wasn't it?

When he kidnapped you.
Mire planned it all to work out this way. He planned it so that he was all you thought about. All you wanted.

It has to be Stockholm syndrome..

He made you depend on him.
It's what he wanted.
It's what he got.
It's like Mire would make you hungry just to feed you. He was truly selfish but you couldn't help but adore him. His manipulation had turned into something pure.

I hate him..