Operation: S.C.R.I.P.T

Secret
Curious
Research
In
Powered
Teen
...

Liz: Not bad. Not bad at all. I like the line.

Liz rubbed her chin as she examined your new haircut. Meanwhile, you read over the script for the parts you had gotten.

Yes.

Parts.

You got three of them. And nome of them were the two you had auditioned for.

You were just that good.

Liz: So, you have Bubbles as a scene partner for two of your scenes?

Y/N: Yep. In the first one we play exs. The second one we're a married couple on the edge of divorce.

Liz looked at you with a concerned look.

Liz: Wait, this is a school play?

Y/N: Yeah, actually. There's a lot of sexual references in it as well. Heck, in my third part, I play a guy hanging out with his bud drinking some beer before I profess my love for him.

Liz: Uh....

Courage: <Art is art>

Y/N: Yeah, what Coruage said. Whatever it is he said.

Courage: <Yeah!>

Liz just shrugged. She didn't really have a say in any of this, so what did it even matter. Plus she was just happy that you were doing something after school besides being a super hero.

Speaking of which....

Reporter: There is still no news on Townsville newest vigilante. Many are simply referring to them as the Stranger.

You, Courage, and Liz all watched the TV as footage of you fighting off the gunman played. It didn't look like you even used your powers save for when you snapped the gun in half.

Liz: Hey, I just thought of something.

You and Courage looked back to her.

Liz: Why didn't you just call Cousin Fred to cut your hair?

You and Courage stared at her with hollow faces. You all then turned to the only photo of him that you allowed in the apartment.

 You all then turned to the only photo of him that you allowed in the apartment

Y/N: I rather trust a serial killer to cut my hair.

Courage: <I agree>

Liz: I'm taking that photo down.

Power Up!

You rocked back and forth on your feet before Princess finally closed her locker door. You turned to her and forced a smile, making it obvious that you didn't want to be here.