l. a tranquilliser gun

CHAPTER L
a tranquilliser gun

CHAPTER La tranquilliser gun

VENICE, ITALY — 2024

CURRENTLY, Noah was just relaxing in his hotel room, which he was actually sharing with Michelle, who had her nose stuck in a awfully depressing book.

Noah was laid on his temporary bed, cuddling into his pillow every now and then for some comfort. He had decided to try and go to sleep earlier than usual as he was going to Paris tomorrow.

But, before doing so, he wanted to scroll throughout his phone. He had just finished calling Hugo, who was obviously worrying about everything constantly.

And now, he was scrolling throughout his Instagram feed, liking his friends' posts and looking through some stories, most of them being photos of Venice as most of the people he had followed on the app were just his classmates.

He eventually figured that it was time to go to sleep. He quietly yawned, his sea green eyes exhausted-looking and his limbs feeling completely numb as he had been walking around all day.

But, just as he was about to turn his phone off, he received a notification. He rolled his eyes to the sky, only to see that he had just gotten a message from Peter.

He had decided to not ignore it, mostly due to the fact that he had a massive soft spot for Peter, obviously enough.

So, he opened the text message up, expecting a goodnight text or an extremely cursed image.

But, it was something else.

For obvious reasons, Noah was extremely confused by that message

For obvious reasons, Noah was extremely confused by that message. He figured that it was best to not ignore Peter's request and just go to his room. Alone.

He sighed deeply underneath his breath, forcing himself off his bed. He tiredly tossed his phone onto his pillow, gently rubbing a hand over his sharp features.

"Peter wants me to go and see him." He told Michelle. "Is that alright?"

Michelle seemed completely unbothered. She shrugged her shoulders ever so slightly, her lip pouted as she continued to read her book.