Chapter 5

ANYWAYS 😔

TY FOR SUPPORT<3

Venti's Perspective (once again, always venti, almost done with venti's thing)

Adding information about venti..
So kinda his family is like one with nature or wind..
Venti is still isn't one w nature and wind yet, and this chapter I'll start making him one😔

(Continuing)

I got home with yanfei, i opened the door and saw the queen of mondstant???¿

Why is she here?, What does she want from us? I entered and said shocked, "Aeah!- ah your highness? Uah- what brings you here??" I said

She looked so fine and nice, as i asked that she looks at me soft and kinda not in the mood, why?, Did i interrupted something?, I just didn't talk, then she talked..

"Hello Venti, im here to see about your mother, we are close, and im in liyue because the king summoned me to be here, and i want to ask you a thing..."

"Aeah-! Oh- what is it your highness?"

"I-i want you to learn about wind, and being one with it, perhaps you should practice playing the lyre.."

"The lyre?, I can play a bit, aswell as flute.."

"Well that's nice to hear, also, i want you to come with me in Liyue Palace..are you fine with it, if you don't want i understand.."

"Uh- i can go your highness, since the king wants me to be the prince servant.."

"Ok... I'll wait for you outside... Thank you for accepting..."

"Ahh, no problem your highness.."

Few minutes im done preparing, the Queen gave me clothes to wear, they were all green-..
Anyways i got outside and we left, while in the carriage, it was all silence, then the queen started to ask questions..

"Uhh, so Venti, you said you can play the lyre a bit- could you play some after?"

"Uh, yes.."

Sry cutting again 😔

But god damnit...
I want to write more but- I'm rushing and want to watch naruto again😨
Well- to be continued 😭

You can add me on discord😔

Here

Izuyu Mitsuri⊰⊹ฺ #0408

Anyways ty for supporting