▬▬ READ.

DOUMA
i think i'm in love...

ONE FO THEN MMAID
HEDA IS LITERRAALY
SO CUTW I CANT EVEN
TELL YOH HOW JUCH I
CALL ED HEF OVER JUST
TO TAKB TO HER
AJSJSKSJJSKS!!!?!1?/$-!8182

muzan has removed douma from the group

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Note. this story doesn't take place in the original kny plot and timeline, this was first written back in the year early 2022, so most of the jokes are still very "old" and "cringe" and those tiktok humor, God please don't remind me of that, I am reflecting on myself. I am now editing this in June 2023.

This is a various x fem reader with no particular romance ending. Do be aware that this story focuses mainly on the Hashiras and the Uppermoons. Refrain from telling fictional characters to kill themselves because of how I made them act in this book, frankly I find that very CONCERNING. Anyways, enjoy reading. Note that this a female reader fic, I'll be using she/her pronouns.

English is not my first language, although I am fluent, I still make errors whether grammatically or I make typos. Please do remind me if you see a mistake, thank you! <33

UPDATED WARNING & NOTE (26 AUGUST 2023) :

Like I said, refrain from telling fictional characters to kill themselves because of how I made them act in this book. It is VERY VERY VERY concerning. I have deleted some comments under the chapters, but I didn't manage to go through every single one of them. If you think I discard and ignore your comments, no, I read every single one of them. So please, make sure to think about what you typed before actually posting it for everyone to see.

And this, I don't understand why you would comment something like this:

I mean I'll be honest, I get frustrated when reading books sometimes. But hey, why would you make this kind of comment though, genuinely asking? I'm not mad, just confused tbh. If you think I'm overreacting, please mute me or block me. 

(The comment has been deleted but please refrain from commenting stuff like that in the future!) In all honesty, I use your comments to motivate me, and I really appreciate the readers that comment on my book. I'm glad you guys are taking the time to read my book, and it makes me really happy that there are people reading my book — but these kind of comments sometimes confuses me and it makes me feel conflicted because I want you guys to focus solely on the development on these characters, that is what the book is about. Not the negative.

+ Keep in mind that ^ comment was from a line that said: "Fuck dem people" from chapter 32, please read the chapter to know what the line refers to! (I have deleted the comment).

You are obviously allowed to have opinions that don't conclude any sensitive topics, and comments are totally welcomed. This is just a brief warning to not comment any weird things, or telling characters to kill themselves <33

Let's make the comment section of this book a positive place, please don't think that I'm getting angry from your comments. Most of them make me smile, I promise. Comments make me really happy — and they help motivate me a lot, I just wish people would think about what they're saying before actually posting it. Keep in mind that these comments will be visible to everyone in the future, and there is digital footprint :')

I swear I'm rlly nice (I swear), but I really had to say something about it because I have posted a warning at the very beginning and I still see so many comments inappropriate comments, and it makes me uncomfortable at times.

This is a WARNING. I promise if I had to say something about it again, I will start muting accounts. I'm sorry.

UPDATED NOTE ( 3 SEPTEMBER 2023 ) :

I have decided that this book will mainly focus on the plot & character developments. Yes, there will be moments where it's just pure fluff and the Demon Slayer characters are simping (jokingly) for the reader. But there will be no actual romance, it's more of a friendship thing and platonic love. 

This book underwent a change in title, which was originally titled "Maid Cafe" but now it is called "To My Youth" because I wanted it to be more meaningful and instead of focusing on the reader's work place, I want to focus more on the reader's youth days with the Demon Slayer characters. 

I want this story to have genuine character developments where the Uppermoons aren't always labeled as the "villains" and the Hashiras aren't the "perfect and innocent" ones at every situation. They will all undergo through different situations that will make them a better person by the help of your influence as the reader (and the main character woohoo!)

+ Some comments have been asking where Muichiro is, the answer is since Muichiro is still considered very young in both the anime and manga. Like the Kamaboko Squad, Genya, and Kanao, he won't be in the plot. (Although they might appear to make a short appearance or just be talked about by the other characters!)

STATUS : on going

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

DO NOT upload this on any other platforms. This fic is only uploaded on Wattpad.