Chapter 8

Johns Saturday was starting off pretty nice if you had asked him. He woke up with Sera in his arms, starting off the day right. They had a nice and slow make out session as they looked at each other, smiling because of their presence. Sera got upset when John got up to make breakfast as usual, leaving her alone.

Sera got up when it was ready, putting on her pj's for warmth. They both really didn't have that much energy today and were planning on staying in the house all day doing who knows what. "So John, you know we haven't finished our Marvel movie marathon yet." He knew exactly what she was getting at and wanted.

"That is true Sera. It's only one and we would have a lot of time to watch some movies." John had the biggest smile on his face knowing exactly what was about to go down when they went back to his room. "Why don't you finish eating your breakfast and meet me in your room~"

John was downing his breakfast and chugging his orange juice for nothing. His phone started ringing from an unknown number. John reluctantly picked it up thinking about Sera laying down on his bed.

"Hello?" John said a bit confused at who could be calling him. "Hey, John! It's me, Rei! Can we meet up today in an hour to talk about that hero stuff?" John sighed, knowing that he's going to put Sera and her offer on hold. "Yeah, just tell me where and I'll be there."

"Okay, it's this café here, I'll send you the address. My friend'll be there too! See you in an hour!" John hung up and saved Rei in his contacts. He walked into his room and there Sera was, laying on her side. "Look who finally showed up~" Sera said as seductively as ever. "I've been waiting for you~"

If this was any other time, John would have jumped on Sera and done exactly what Sera was asking for. Unluckily for both of them, It wasn't any other time. He just walked to his bed and gave her a peck on the lips. "Sorry, Sera. This is going to have to be put on-" She didn't let him finish that sentence that she was dreading to hear.

"John Doe, you are not going anywhere. You are coming to lay down with me and please me right now" Sera said as she took off her shirt, throwing it at Johns back. She had no idea how bad John wanted to push her against the bed and do god knows what.

John turned around to see Sera now without her pj's, spreading her legs for him to see her glory. John drooled as he saw the beautiful sight, but needed to show up. "Fuck, Sera. Don't make this any harder for me than it already is." John looked into her eyes and saw lust. He knew she wanted him so bad, and he felt the same way.

John walked up to Sera after putting on his clothes and for a second, she thought he would actually stay and she would have some fun. John just kissed her forehead innocently. Sera started pouting and put a blanket over herself. "Fine then, at least tell me where you're going."

"I'm going to meet up with Rei to talk about this vigilante thing." Her heart sank as he said that. Although she didn't approve of it, Sera knew there was no convincing him. "John, please be careful." John gave her a long firm kiss, "I will, Sera. You have my word."

As John was about to leave his room, Sera told John one more thing to tease him. "Oh and, since you're leaving me I'm going to have to do it myself~" Johns heart skipped a beat as she said that.

"Leave some for when I get back" John said as he gave her a peace sign and closed the door behind him. John really had no idea what they were going to talk about when he got there.

All he knew was that he was going to meet up with Rei and his friend to talk about the situation. He'd be lying if he said he wasn't nervous on the way to the café. 'Should I really be doing this? I said it was going to be just one night.'

The closer he was to the meetup spot, the more anxious he was. By the time he noticed, he made it to the front. He entered and the door bell rang. He took a sit at the booth and waited for Rei.