Chapter 8. Hero Association Raid

Tobirama was looking over some files on the Hero Association that some of his Anbu were able to get.

"Hmm" Tobirama flipped a page and saw that the hero association has been capturing children with potential quirks to help them. Gain power or to use as assassin's.

"Hokage-sama" said Dabi walking over to him "what are we going to do about this?".

"We'll raid the place and try and take out some of the leaders of it and rescue anyone that was kidnapped" said Tobirama.

"How many Anbu should we bring?" Asked Dabi.

"All of them" said Tobirama standing up and heading to his room to get his armor. "Assemble them all".

"Hai Hokage-sama!" Said Dabi saluting and quickly leaving the room.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tobirama stood Infront of all his ninja looking down at them while wearing his battle armor.

"Anbu! Tonight we attack the hero association and shall reveal to world it's corruption and we shall clean it and fix this world. We will not allow corrupt government officials and hero's that abuse there power to rule over the people anymore. Not only that we shall also crack down on villains and hit them harder and many other scum" said Tobirama. "The world shall know of us and but we shall still live in the shadows to protect them. We are not meant for the light we are meant to protect the light from the darkness of humanity. We of Anbu shall help this world and save it from the its own darkness It has plunged itself into to".

All the Anbu stood silent but we're all moved by his speech and they all knew this is why Anbu was created. All the soldiers stood at attention and placed a fist over their hearts while all simultaneously shouting. "WE ARE WITH YOU TILL THE END HOKAGE-SAMA!!!!".

Tobirama nodded his head "very well then assemble into your teams and get all the gear you need, tonight we attack the hero association!".

The Anbu quickly ran off grabbing all the supplies they would need for this massive raid.

"Tobirama" said Kaina walking up to him "I mean no disrespect but are you sure this is a good idea? The hero association is very powerful. Plus if your identity gets out your family will be in danger".

"Don't worry I already took care of my family, they are currently in America for a very long vacation. Also it won't matter if my identity gets leaked they won't be able to do anything" said Tobirama.

"If you say so Tobirama" said Kaina before she left to grab the rest of her gear.

Tobirama then looked at the blue prints of the hero association HQ and narrowed his eyes. "I will never allow people let alone children to be used as soldiers... Never again...".

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A massive skyscraper which had the hero association emblem of a imperial eagle.

Infront of the building were a couple of Heroes and ancients that worked only for the hero Association.

"Ughhh this is so boring... At least the pay is good.." said a hero.

"Oh shut up we pay you to guard not talk" said one of the guards.

"Yea wel- who's that?" Said the hero pointing to a man with a Tiger mask and was wearing what seemed to be ninja gear.

"HALT!" Said one of the agents.

Dabi smirked under his mask and he charged forward at Anbu level speeds and before they could react he killed them all with his wakazashi.