IAVHQ 28

A light cast down on an iron suit like sculpture that was holding a sword, facing downward and the holder of the magnificent sword stood there imposingly, filling with a heroic and cold aura. The statue like armor suit seems to represent a sacred knight that was in its silence stance to protect.

The whole aura was cold and sharp.

Jyn smile, she was relief and happy that she finally finished in creating the body for Grill.

The body truly represent that imposing and grandeur armor of the Lord Silver Knight from her world.

Grill who lay quietly on Jyn shoulder flew towards the body after being mesmerized by the body structure. He circle around the body.... Checking each and every aspect of it before nervously but excitedly entering the dantian of the body.

The soulless Silver knight finally regained its soul, a sharp and heavy aura swept the room. The Lord silver knight that have been sleeping all this while regained its sharpness.

Grill open his eyes, he raise his sword and put on a stance that uplifted the sharp and heavy aura, his eyes flash a sharp light before waving his sword and do some sword art. After moving about, Grill sigh in satisfaction. The body and him seems as if it was meant to be, there was no place that feel out of place.

The sharp sword was then put on its sheath.

Grill lips twitch, but his stiff face prevent him from smiling.

He clasp his hands and did a slight bow to the person who grant him his body.

"Thank you, God of Maker"

Jyn wave her hand "You know its not free, tomorrow, we will leave towards your home planet. I personally want to come and check out the materials myself, the maker knows what she need best"

"As you suggest"

Jyn turn and walk, she want to go back to her room and rest after expanding such a large amount of spiritual energy in creating the armor like body, she is tired and want to sleep. The seems to be heavy body of Grill was following Jyn silently without making any sound.

*

The people who are going with Jyn towards the mechanic race home planet will be Ari, Alvis, Eira and a few other high level zerg. Lunox shamelessly want to tag along and considering his incredible luck, Jyn decided to let him follow as well, he might come in handy when they went for materials hunt on the mechanic race home planet. The other reason was to show him a PDA of her and Ari to stop him from having any other thoughts and design on her.

But clearly, the always single dog and the same person who recently gained a boyfriend does not know much about the emotions of people. Her unintentional provocation might rile up a person challenging heart or that she does not know the persistent nature of a Mithioga race who want to win over their soulmate by all means.

Of course, the Mithioga race Ari knows of it. His dark and cold gaze linger heavily on Lunox during the space travel whenever he came to make his existence known. Every time Lunox came towards their seat with various excuses, Ari docilely but stickily hang on Jyn, fron an angle where Jyn could not see, he will send a silent provocative and mocking glance at Lunox.

While Lunox spitefully and coldly glare back at Ari.

But when Jyn turn around, both their expression revert back to normal as if the confrontation have never happened in the first place.

The silent confrontation was all seen by Grill who put on an impassive face but his inner mind was in turmoil.

He knew that something is wrong with Ari. Any person who is close to Jyn can never be a normal person. The sly bastard act so obedient and innocent when he was in front of Jyn but behind her back, he was a complete two-faced Green tea.