Return Favour*

The symbol '*' will be use in the future for spicy scenes. Read at your own costs.

...

Louis wandered around his office. He so desperately wanted to escape this place. So many duties that had fallen over him. He had just yelled at Zayn to leave him alone, and not bother him until he calmed down. He felt bad for doing it, but honestly his head was going to burst from pressure.

"You didn't want a 9-5 job, work 24 hours instead."-Louis mumbled at himself as he made his way up to his bedroom.

He desperately needed a shower to calm down his nerves. Water always helps with overflows of his mind.

He prepped a nice little bath, and stepped into it, adding petals and roses, lighting up some candles and giving himself the proper Friday night he deserved.

Maybe he deserved much more, but that was all the omega could have for now.

Louis enjoyed his little bath, making life decisions and mumbling some old lovers songs under his breath as he scrubbed away all the worries of his week.

He knew his omega was not made to handle so much. But that's all he wanted to do. And maybe one day he would find his mate who could help him and work by his side, maybe even tell him to have a day off as they took care of everything for a while. And than when they're tired, he'll just envelope them in love and give them a little good time, maybe even a soft massage. How he hoped to find someone that could make him feel that comfortable to do all those things, to make them feel safe and protected by their side.

Once the bath was getting colder and his mind was a bit clearer he stepped out of it. Wrapping himself into a fluffy towel and drying his soft skin.

A noise came from downstairs but Louis ignored it. If the kids dog had entered his office again, he would have to go down and trickle the little minxes to tears.

He wore a nice sweater and some comfortable sweatpants. He combed his hair and started drying them. He was midway with the drying process when another noise caught his sharp hearing. He placed down the blow drier and wore a pair of socks, he tippy-toed his way downstairs, holding one of his favourite daggers on his hand. Twisting and turning it around his fingers. Louis noticed that one of his windows was open, and he could feel a presence inside the office. He didn't turn on the lights, the office was dimly lit by a few lamps on each side of the room, giving it a soft ambience.

He heard something groan from the couch.

Louis gasped. He let the dagger over the desk and ran to the side of the very familiar alpha.-"Harry?!"-As he bowed down to him, he noticed some blood on his very white shirt.

Strange, usually Harry wore a whole suit. But today he was all casual. He didn't panic at the sight but went to help him putting pressure on the wound.

"Hi partner."-Harry said smirking as he tried to hide the pain.

Louis removed his hand from the wound, accidentally hurting him, Harry winced.-"Oops! Sorry 'bout that...Harry what happened? Who did this to you?"

Harry tried to sit up but Louis placed a hand on his chest, permitting him to move.-"Don't stand up. You need to lay on your back."

"I got ambushed. Got followed as I was leaving the city. I just happened to be unescorted."-Harry said as Louis inspected his wound first.