🌙Moondrop x Reader (LEMON)🌙

You saw the fifth generator, You had made the mistake of turning the lights off when you shouldn't've, Now you had to crawl through the giant play place which smelt horribly, You were lost and had been wandering around when you found the daycare. There you met Sundrop, The daycare attendant, Him telling you to keep the lights on had piqued your interest, But now that doesn't matter. You were being hunted down by Moondrop, Occasionally his taunts could be heard echoing through the now lifeless daycare, Sundrops warning kept ringing through your mind while you searched "..Only ONE rule!, Keep the lights ON, on.. ON..". 

That all came to a halt when you finally had made your way to the last generator, Relief washed over you as you let out a sigh. All you were focused on was getting the lights back on. The thought of Moondrop being near became less stressing. After all you were sure he was far, You hadn't heard his taunts or snickering for some time now. 

Without warning, you felt Moondrops sudden grasp on you, he pulled you close to him, you struggled against him but it was a pointless task, he held onto you tightly without a sign of ever letting go. "Naughty girl..... Naughty girl~..." he snarled, the sensation of his cold breath on your neck caused you to shudder in his grip. "Very Naughty Naughty you've been~" Moondrop sneered, you whimpered, his nails dug further into your arms nearly drawing blood "You must be Punished~"

Moondrop sunk his cold teeth into your neck, He was marking you as his. The sudden ache of pain forced your body to jolt in shock, to Moondrops delight. He loved seeing you so vulnerable, his tongue dragged across the sensitive skin on your neck, He found your sweet spot, Moondrop abused it. Biting and sucking at it, lapping up the blood that spilled from it, you squirmed under his touch. His cold hands, Slowly slinked down the fabric of your pants.

 He teased you with his fingers as he rubbed your clit through the thin fabric of your panties, gasping at the pleasurable sensation you jolted your hips forward, you could feel his erection throbbing against yourself. He grinded against you whilst he teased you, kneading you up and down in just the right way, Then stopping again when he deemed you got too close, Never fully letting you finish.

You were holding back moans because of Moondrop. Fuck, you couldn't think properly, you hated this effect he had on you. "You must really want me to destroy you, Don't you..?~, Naughty Naughty girl...~", All you could manage to let out were whimpers, "M-mmh.." You were lost in your own pleasure until he gripped your hair and pulled you to face him, you whined in pain at the sudden movement. "DON'T YOU?~..." He asked again, "A-Ah! y-Y-Yes...".

Moondrop sneered, You could feel the vibration of him laughing in his chest, "That's what I thought Starlight..~.." He flipped you over to face him as he shoved his large tongue in your mouth. "H-hey! mmph!-" You protested, You found yourself gagging as his tongue was far more larger than a normal humans, Moondrop was rough, Sloppily making out with you and even biting your lips until you bled occasionally. He grinded against you as he pinned you down to the ground. 

Moondrops ragged hands started on your neck slowly tracing down your body. He wasn't making this easy for you wasn't he? You craved your own pleasure and he was toying with you, Treating you as his own plaything. Suddenly you were hit with the feeling of cold air. He had slipped off your pants while you weren't paying attention, You glanced down to see Moondrop, He lapped at your entrance teasing you once more, humming as he was doing so. 

"You taste so, very very delicious starlight~", Moondrop said with a grin, He fully pushed his tongue inside, His tongue reached so deep inside you, You could feel your stomach twisting at the sensation, Filling you up more than any human can. Moondrops tongue easily slid through your warm slick, He kept a consistent pace eating you out, His fingers trailed down to your clit, His smooth fingers teased you. He kept toying with you until he pulled out his slick tongue, Much to your disappointment. He was intentionally edging you and he loved doing it, Moondrop loved seeing you so desperate for him. It gave him so much gratification.

 Your desire grew as he positioned himself, His tentacle-cock looked around 8 inches in length, You bite your lip preparing yourself, He leaned back down placing his head in the crook of your neck, Suddenly he pistoned his hips inside, The snap of his hips knocking the wind out of you, Arching your back you let out moans, Moondrops rough thrusts sent shockwaves all throughout you, His pace started off at a slow speed.

 Thrusting in fast and pulling out slowly, You could feel your nerves are on fire, Your entire body was hot, You couldn't think properly, All of what was left of you was overwhelmed with desire and the need for Moondrop. His cock hit you in just the right spot, you couldn't help yourself as everything was blurry. You felt yourself release.

 Moondrop growled upon feeling you tighten against him but he didn't stop his pace, Overcome by pure lust and his craving for his own release, Moondrop went faster overstimulating you, You feel yourself becoming even more weak. You knew that you were going to wake up sore, Moondrops rough nails once more digged into you drawing blood. His thrusts became unsynced as he got rougher, His pace fastened, The empty daycare was filled with the sounds of skin slapping against smooth animatronic sheen. 

Moondrop growled degradation into your ear, "YOU FUCKING SLUT~..." he groaned, "H-N-HNNng..~" Moondrops thick tentacle-cock twitched and writhed as he came undone inside you, Twitching and growling Moondrop groaned "H-HNG-G~.. .S-STARLIGHT..~" He panted in your ear, You decided to close your eyes as you felt yourself tiring more than you already had. To your surprise you felt Moondrop hold you and even start to cradle you in his arms. "Shhhh..Starlight..Its past your bedtime..~" He said with a rough possessive growl. You felt yourself slowly drift away. 

WORDCOUNT: 1080 WORDS

🎉 You've finished reading 🌙"𝐍𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐲..𝐍𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐲~"🌙 𝘔𝘰𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘰𝘱 𝘹 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 (LEMON) 🎉