𝕴𝖐𝖆𝖑𝖆𝖜𝖆𝖓𝖌 𝖄𝖚𝖌𝖙𝖔

𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒫𝓁𝒶𝓎𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓉
Lilith-Ellise

≿━━━༺❀༻━━━≾

Isang ngisi ang kumawala sa bibig ng dalaga bago itigil ang sasakyan nito sa gitna ng malaking parking lot. She fixed her curly red hair as she put on her sunglasses. Dinukot nito ang cellphone sa kaniyang bulsa bago laruin ang lollipop sa bibig nito. 

She took her Samsung Galaxy Z Flip and opened her Instagram. When she saw her name, she smiled. Her new identity is quite famous, with thousands of followers. She tilt her head and raised an eyebrow when she saw a post with thousands of likes a shares. 

It's about a girl who committed suicide live on her channel. She said sorry to her fans, and thanks for those people who kept cheering her up instead of judging her. She also left a message for those who kept on hating and bashing her. She explained herself and what she felt. She also begged the people, especially women to please stop on sharing and spreading her videos. 

After that, she slit her throat and die. 

Lilith scoffed and continued to savor the sweet taste of her strawberry flavored lollipop. The girl who died was actually just her neighbor. Halos isang buwan niya na itong kapit bahay kaya alam niya kung sino ang mga kaibigan nito. 

It's been a month ever since that incident in the secluded island. After she took Ruby Jane's body, and punished those bastards who tried to disrespect her body, she went for the old billionaire's house. Hindi naman siya nahirapang hanapin iyon dahil 'yon lang ang nag-iisang bahay sa buong isla. 

When she got there, she waited for that old man. She made him surrender all his fame and assets to her. Kung paanong paraan niya ito ginawa'y sa kaniya na lang iyon. Ang nasisigurado lang niya'y mabubulok sa islang iyon ang matandang 'yon hanggang hindi nito nagagawang bilangin ang laman ng isang sakong bigas.

Pagkatapos niyang isuko ng sapilitan ang mga ari-arian niya'y iniwan niya ito roon kasama ang tatlo pa nitong mga tauhan na may aniya-kaniyang kapansanan. If they expected her to be merciful, well, she's not the Mistress of the Circles of Hell for nothing. 

She then changed her name to Lilith N. Ferno. That's how she got her identity. She spent the rest of the month learning everything about human world. From cooking, driving, using electronic devices, technologies, from the country's history, managing finances and even medicines and a lot more to mention. 

"Harper Melendez." Siya 'yong matalik na kaibigan ng babaeng nagpakamatay.

When she look over her profile, there's nothing but sad posts of missing her bestfriend, about her being depressed and how bad she felt for not being with her bestfriend in times she needed her the most. 

A typical sad ass bitch who thinks she can fool everyone with her act. Kaya niyang lokohin lahat ng tao sa paligid niya pero hindi ang isang demonyo. 

She crossed her legs and waited for the person she needs to meet. She's currently in Paris to have lunch, at tutal nandito na rin naman siya'y naisipan niyang sunduin ang tarantado niyang kalahi. 

When the door of her car opened, she rolled her eyes. Tinanggal niya ang glasses sa mata niya't nilagay ito sa ulo niya. Lilith scanned him from head to toe. He's wearing a black turtle neck paired with a brown long coat, grey fitted slacks and white shoes. He may look simple and all but all his clothes were branded. 

"Tu as l'air terriblement sexy aujourd'hui, madame." Dahil sa naging wika nito ay iginulong ng dalaga ang mga mata't inismiran ito. 

[/: You look sinfully hot today, m'lady]