PART 9

Y/n's POV:
I looked at him and he looked at me with puppy eyes. He rolled over in my lap, he was trying to play with me but I didn't showed any action, which Made him sad I guess so he jumped over from my lap and walked in the corner of the room and sat there sadly.
"Don't worry appa will play with tan if eomma doesn't wants to" taehyung said and I got shocked at his words. He went to him and carried him in his arms and patted himself softly and looked at me.

"He can't see anyone crying"... "because he's not like you" I rolled my eyes at him.
Then I went to the wardrobe and it was his wardrobe

It was beautiful, then I turned right and there was a woman wardrobe

It's maybe his late wife's wardrobe, he doesn't let's me know her name so how can he'll let me wear her clothes, I walked back to his closet and took out sweat pants and a shirt, they were big in size but what else can I do?

It's maybe his late wife's wardrobe, he doesn't let's me know her name so how can he'll let me wear her clothes, I walked back to his closet and took out sweat pants and a shirt, they were big in size but what else can I do?. Then I went to take a shower after taking shower I dried my hair and went out. And saw them, I'm a bit jealous of this tuffy but leave it I don't want that jerk either.

 And saw them, I'm a bit jealous of this tuffy but leave it I don't want that jerk either

Taehyung looked at me and raised his brows up. "My clothes?"... "I don't have any!"...
"Oh I see, Do some online shopping then"... "why can't I go by myself ?"... "cause I don't believe you, what if you run" he said patting and creasing yeontan's head making him fall asleep. "I don't have cash or my bank card either"... "you can use mine!"... "no thanks"... "then whom are you going to ask for money?"...

"I- Ofc you unfortunately"..."Then keep your mouth shut and do what I say you to"... "why are you so rude"... "I behave the same I receive the behaviour from the other person"... "YOU MEANT-" he cut me off. "Keep your voice low yeontan is sleeping".
"You meant that I am rude?"... "Ofc you are"... "huh! Whatever" I said and laid on the bed and turned off the lamp of my side.

After 5 minutes I heard he got up from the bed and walked out from the room while carrying the sleeping tuffy. "If you knew how rude you are then you never spoke anything"... I closed my eyes and tried to sleep. I heard he came in and closed the door, I still didn't opened my eyes.

Taehyung's POV:
After laying tan in his room I came in my no our room and saw her sleeping, she was wearing my clothes and Ntgl she looked small yet cute, I went close to her sleeping figure and stared at her face.

Y/n's POV:
I could feel him near me, so to check I lightly opened my eyes and damn! He was close staring at me. I turned to the other side. "You look pretty ugly from close too" he said while walking towards his side of bed... I clenched my teeth's and sat on the bed. "Yah! You know you look ugly from every angle"... "drama queen I knew it" he laid on the bed ... "what drama I did hun?"... "sleeping drama"... "I was trying to sleep ok I never acted and why were you staring at me?"

"To look if you really are ugly or not"... "I hate you"... "same"... "then why did you married me?"... "cause I wanted too, now keep your mouth on lock mode I need to sleep"... "you are talking I'm not, and I never wish to talk to you, you are soooo rude, I wonder how the first one tolerated you, tsk tsk tsk I pity her"...

"Do not talk about her if you don't know anything"... "then why don't you tell me?"... "let me sleep, and don't the door in the morning after I leave for work, I have spare keys so don't try any cleverness"..."Whatever" with that I drifted to sleep.

Taehyung's POV:
I woke up and saw her sleeping figure, the most dumb person I have ever seen. I went to bathroom and did my morning routine. After that I wore my clothes and went downstairs to eat my breakfast.

after sometime:
Y/n's POV:
I was standing in window looking at when will his car leave. And finally it did so i ran towards the restroom and did my morning routine, and wore something nice, yeah from her late wife's clothes🙄 since I don't have any decided to run from here.
I searched for a long sheet and finally found it in the closet. And then I roped it with me and the window and threw it down. I almost climbed the window but at last I lost my balance and fell on the ground. "Oh how my butt" I said and groaned.

I got up and looked around it was garden. "Everything belonged to you gave me pain nothing else you Moran" I cursed him and looked around everywhere there were guards. "God how I'm gonna trick them?" I bit my nails in confusion. Then I got an idea.
I started running in a jogging way and made my way towards the door. But the guards stopped me.

"Sorry mam you can't go any further from here!" The one of them said and they both covered the gate. "But I'm jogging, you know morning walk" I said still jumping in a jogging way. "But we still can't let you go it's Master's order"... "your master is jerk" I whispered to myself. "But I asked taehyung and he gave me permission, will you still not let me go, or should I call him and tell him to fire you both?"

They looked at each other and gulped. "Mm no mam we are sorry if sir have you the permission then you can go" they got on aside. "But after how many minutes will you comeback?".... "Aaa... 20 minutes" I said and left. I looked at the road, and it was all jungle type, there was no home near or not any house. "Oh god where has he took me?"
I gulped. "Never mind just run for your life" I ran from there.

After 25 minutes
Taehyung's POV:
"Sir Mrs.Kim said that she's going out for a jogging, she told us the time duration and it's already over but she isn't home yet" I cut the call and drifted my car and sped it up at high speed.

Y/n's POV:
I ran and ran and now I was out of oxygen, I looked at the road and it was still so long,

Y/n's POV:I ran and ran and now I was out of oxygen, I looked at the road and it was still so long,

suddenly I heard some roaring noises. "Goddd I neeed to runnn" I ran more and a car stopped right in front of me. "I'm dead" I said while looking at the person, he came out from the car. "I heard you like jogging, since when?" He walked towards me. "T-today I guess"... "nice idea to run, today I'll break your legs so you won't be able to walk" he said and my eyes widened, "no please my legs I love them" I said.

"Dramatic, just sit in car and pray for your upcoming" he said angrily. What is he going to do with me? I have no idea!!! I sat in car. "Be ready for your punishment" he said and started the engine. "I told you not to try any kind of cleverness with me, didn't I?"
I was fiddling with my fingers and didn't answered him.

End of y/n's POV.

🌚🌚🌚

Written by: @life_goes_on_bish